Party? / Home?

Married?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Intro

Changmin and I head to the party my boss was throwing as a congratulations we have made it to our 15th anniversary. I was really excited to be able to be with Changmin for a whole day, even though we’ve been married a whole year. He has been so busy and I have been occupied by work as well, just so much work to be done here and there. When I told him he was so excited; he took me dress shopping and he bought himself a tux and dress shoes. Changmin even got a haircut making sure to leave it long to my liking and then took me to the spa and we both were pampered. People always say “You must love your husband for the money? right”  I just say “No, I love my husband because of his love for me, morals, genuine heart and even his handsome looks.” A lot of people get jealous of us and then think we are stuck up but if you get to know us we are quite fun and warming to be around. Even knowing that I am the wife of TVXQ’s Changmin makes me a point of interest to watch. Surprisingly I didn’t recieve mean comments, but I received plenty of congrats comments. Okay moving on now; time to tell you about the party.

 

Formal party

 

Autumn and I were sitting at the bar drinking our lemon and cucumber waters; we had ordered them a while back but we're just now finishing them. She excused herself to go to the restroom. I stood there like and idiot watching Autumn, my wife walking. She looked so gorgeous in her dress as black and blue as the night sky; the way her curves were so supple with the way it fit on her. It took me a moment to fully realize she is my wife, gorgeous wife and I am her husband. The one that gets to hold her everyday and kiss her whenever I want to, make her laugh and cherish her heart as long as forever. I quickly snapped back to mere reality to see another water sitting by me; smiling at it I took a sip and let my eyes waltz around the room. The chandelier hung from the high ceiling majestically as the other couples were eating or dancing to the live band. I exhaled and awaited risa to come back to me; but instead a voice called out to me followed by a hand.

“Hi, Handsome” a unfamiliar voice spoke to me.

I turned around to see a face I wasn’t familiar with either, I quickly turned back to my water and took another sip.

Please log in to read the full chapter