Pretty boy and handsome girl

Pretty boy and handsome girl

Once upon a time there is a girl name Yeon-ah, She is mmm well you can say she is handsome girl. She loves sports and never even once wear a skirt except unform.

Her dad was an ex basketball athlete. That is why from a little girl, Yeon-ah trained to score more points than others. Yeon-ah raised to be a competitive in everything. It does good, She succeed in everything she do. But then afterall Yeon-ah only a girl. She wondering why all her friends started to make a uss about pimpe new store, cute boys.

But she tried not to think about it. She tried to do as like her other riends do. Watching videos of cte lowery boy that she thinks is non-sense. What is the good of that "feminine" like boy? Isnt that boy should be strong and manly? Like his dad? Yeon-ah's mom died when she delivered Yeon-ah but Yeon-an never feel sad about it. She never feel jealous or envy with her other friends who stilll have mom. 

But . maybe that is why Yeon-ah never feel how should be girl act and dressed. Although sometimes she feels thankful about that, at least she doesnt have to think to save money to buy a dress just for date. She really think something must be wrong with her friends?   or the become idiot suddenly? She wondered. Well what explanation for people who suddenly smile continously and stare blankly into the air. Or people who keep staring at their phone looks like commanding the phone to ring. 

But adter long time she cant hold her curiosity, she began to ask to all of her friends. And to her wonder they laughed at her. She really think all of those girls must be mentally sick. But then her friends started to explaining what happen to them. They said they fall in love, and those eeling is the greatest feeling in this world. She asked alot of question about being in love. Yet no answer from them can satisfy her. 

Actually her friends do not believe she hasnt feel how being in love. Yeon-ah is far from ugly, sure sometimes people can took her as boy, but everyone can see how actually pretty Yeon-ha. Just she needs to loose the sweat shirt, ripped short and sandals with more appropriate clothes or girls.

Then on of her friends give her an idea how about she tried a blind date with her cousin. Her cousin is what you can call flower boy. Pretty and handsome with everything. And actually many people wither misttok him as girl or gay.

Yeon-ah agree being pushed by a gurantee from her friends that everything will be okay, her curiosity about being in love and her nature of compete that she feel like a loser cause she hasnt felt anything like all her friends feeling.

All been set, she will meet that boy at a cafe. And of course since we talk about Yeon-ha here she went there with her trademark clothes with national of south korea 's soccer jersey with jeans , sandals and hair not combed yet, since she woke up late after playing fatal frame until 3 am. 

After a long way run to the cafe, she open her mobile phone seeing the photo of the boy she should meet 15 minutes ago. She approached him with smile and feel sorry. But before she even can say Hi. That boy stand up and yell at her.

"You are the girl my cousin say to have blind date with?"

Yeon-Ah only can nod.

"WHAT THE HELL SHE ACTUALLY THINKING TO SET ME UP WITH THIS THING?"

Yeon-ah try to think about those words the guy said. 'WHAT? THING?'

"So, Ms ?"

"Yeon-Ah,"

"Okay Ms Yeon-ah, this blind date a mistake, I am Sungjong, as you can see I am goodloking neat and not smelly like...."

Sungjong stares at Yeon-ha from head to toe.

"Anyway, this is mistake cause no way I can date something like you, You dont meet my standard. Infact you dont meet anyone stadard as date. So goodybye Ms and this to pay my coffe you can take the change or gve as tips up to you."

Then Sungjoong leave her and going to his car parked.

After try to digest all insult from Sungjong, Yeon-Ah run to catch Sungjong. She saw Sungjong already in his car. She knocked the window and yelling.

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT? LET ME TELL YOU I CAN MAKE ANYONE FALL FOR ME IF I USE MAKE UP! GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL FALL FOR ME!"

But Sungjong leaves without even take a glance at her.

Yeon-ah feel rage and angry. This is the first time someone dare to insult her. No way she can take this, Her competitive nature boiling up. She keep thinking about how to make that Sungjong guy fall for her and should say sorry how he insulted her. She asked Sungjong's phone number for her friend. She already texting Sungjong for every 5 mintues. yet no response at all. She even try to go to Sungjong's house and school but Sungjong always suceed to avoid her.

This is the 30 times Yeon-ah try to talk to Sungjong by waiting at the Sungjong's school gate. And yet another failur this day. With a sigh she went to bus stop to take bus to go home. She thinking is she doing this cuase competitive needs? To be honest days starring at his photos not make her hyped up about make him fall or her anymore. There is a weird feeling in her heart running throusgh her body. She doesnt know what is that . That feeling feels like fuzzy sweet feeling and tingle around his body. And beore she knows she smiling everytimre strare at the photo.

A crying sound wake her up from her thining about all her feelings these days. she found a pair of twin boys crying. Apparently those boys lost their mom cause they too focus on eating their ice cream. She calmed those boys until the boys stopped crying and after that somehow they meet with the mother. The mother of the boys countless time keep saying thank you to her. She smiled , it feels good to make those boys stopped crying and smiled.

Little did she know someone watching over her all the time. That someone walks toward her. Yeon-ah heard the step coming towards her and she turn her head to see from the sound came. And such a great momment she meet Sungjong, the guy she is been chasing all over the month now her when she actually aready tired and just want to go home for today. She couldnt helo but get annoyed cause Sungjong saw her like this oily face messy hair. She convinced herself it is all about the misson how she wil failed this second chance cause she not looking good right now. All just because she is too competitive and never lost.

"I never thought you can act that soft, despite your lookslike."

"Why you should be here when I just want to go home and why I never meet you when i try everyway to meet you."

"You scared me. you looks like crazy stalker."

"You know what, good things you here. I just want to ask for a second chance. And i will make sure you wont regret."

"WHy are you so eager to a second chance? You all in love that bad with me?"

"Huh? cocky!!! FYI nothing special i just feel like a loser after all your insult and my athelete nature cant take that.!"

Yeon-Ha said with blushing in her face

"Come on, Let me take you home, afterall you still a girl not good girl go home alone after the dark." Sungjong walks leaving her

"Hey you still do not answer about my requst!" Yeon-Ha run after Sungjong

In the end Sungjong take Yeon-ha to her home. Before Sungjong go home he saod to her.

"Saturday, 7 Pm same cafe as before. Do not be late I wont that kind waiting or second chance."

The Sungjong gone with his car.

Yeon-Ah feels so happy after all her efort she get her second chance. She is so excited She called all her friends to help her. She doesnt realize she never this excited. But she got no time to think about that. She busy preared all for the date. 

FInally the day that she has been waiting come. She do anything with plans make sure nothing to ruin it. She even arrived at the cafe 5 minutes early. And with her surprise Sungjong already waiting. She hardly aproach him , all thanks to higheels. But Thanks God she able to Finish the walk to their seat.

"I am not late aren't I?

Sungjong stares her with wonders and actually almost drooling. He never thinks that Yeon-ah can be this cute  and pretty. Yeon-Ah got nervous though. Somehow the diner is so quiet. Yeon-ah keep guesing what is wrong with her that maybe make Sungjong hates her. When Sungjong keep try to stel a glance towards her still feels wonder with Yeon-Ah charm.

"You know what? If there is something you dont like just said so. I cant take this tension anymore." Said Yeon-Ah give up to keep thinking what is wrong.

"Nothing is wrong actually I am pretty surprised you can be this cute I never think you can be like this....."

Sungjong looks at Yeon-Ah smiling.

"But I can make you better, Orange is more suitable for you than pink. but yeah you looks good."

Yeon-Ah laughs hards forget about she should keep her act and it somehow make Sungjong laughing too. They laughing hard and long that even they forget what actually they laughed of. Their eyes meet and somehow they stopped laughing. Yeon-Ah feels like something wrong with her body like tingling and something walks in her stomach that makes her feel funny.

"I lost, You really make me fall for you." smiled Sungjong

Yeon-Ah just silent she doenst know what to say, She should be scream happily she won.

"So now what? You will just leave or what? You got what you want already Yeon-Ah, I fall for you."

"I.... I..... I think mmmmmm I fall for you too, well I  dont know if i really fall for you too, but my body tingling everytime i think of you and i cant help but smiling, I keep wondering how are you and before I know I always want to be able to see you, I dont know what is that but the girls said.."

Before she can finish her rambling, Sungjong went to her and hug her from behind.

"I got it you cant resist my charm."

And Somehow they started to laugh again.

They sepnd the night with go to a valley that Sungjong always went there to see stars. They talked about everything about them. Sungjong told her how actually Sungjong always see her waiting and follow her and watch her move. Cause he never thinks Yeon-Ah will be that determinant. He thought that Yeon-Ah will give up until few times trying. And although he loves seeing Yeon-Ah looks extremely good wering th dress he doenst mind her usual clothes. Cause Yeon-Ah looks comfortable in it and looks so warm. The reason why Sungjong cant help but fall for her. And how actually Sungjong always have hard time with girls, cause when he was in kindergaten all girls fight to be his bride and they all looks scary. That is why he cant get close to girls outside from his family. But Yeon-Ah is different, Yeon-Ah always looks warm and make him cant resist the the feeling."

 

 

 

 

 

"HEY!!! WHAT THE HELL WITH I AM BLUSHING AT THE BUS STOP? YOU MAKING THAT UP!!!!"

"Sssshhhh, The kids just fall asleep dont wake them! and you did blushed."

Before Yeon-Ah can  reply Sungjong who now her husband.  Sungjong already carry her and go to their room

Yeon-Ah cant help but smile, She loves everytime Sungjong told their kids about how they fall in love.

How the pretty boy and handsome girl fell in love with each other.