Happy26GDay

Birthday Boy
'Happy Birthday Jiyong Oppa !' 

Shouted Chaerin across the room. YG family members and staffs all gathered together to celebrate the music genius born day. They all sang him a cheerful Birthday song as he pouts his lips, preparing to blow out the candles.

'Fuuuuuhhhh~'

Jiyong blow the candle charmingly and gained everyone's claps. He smiles and put his hand under his chin,'Thanks everyone for making my birthday more special. And thanks to YG hyung, sajangnim, for always take care of me when I'm at  my worst condition. I just can't say thank you enough.' 

The corner of his eyes sprinkled down a drop of tear. 'Eh. Sorry everyone. I'm just touched.' He smiles and YG patted him and give him a hug. So does the rest of BB members. Jiyong cut his cake and everyone gave him another warm applause. He raised up a glass and says,'Let's have some fun today !' And everything starts to get wild and loud.

Jiyong walks to 2NE1 members. 'Wassup we 2NE1 !' He gleefully greets them. 'Happy Bornday Oppa.' Minzy smiles and Dara wished him too. He nods and asks them,'Where's Bommie ?' He raised his left eyebrows. 'Oppa, she's....' Minzy eyed Dara, making a signal to her. 'She's what ?' His voice sounds worried. 'Well, your Bommie is 'sick' right now.' Chaerin snorts while chewing her favourite gums. 

'Ahh.. Jinjja?' He act bored but inside he's really worried about his lady. The girls nod their heads and walk into the crowd. Jiyong sits and called Park Bom right after that. 

'Hello ?'

Hm? Her voice doesn't sound sick. He thought.

'Bommie, where are you now ? What are you doing? Why aren't you coming to my party?' He pouts.

'Yah. Stop flooding me with questions. I'm at your apartment now and I'm doing some secret gift. Why would I go there when I hate to see you ignored me infront of them?' 

'Bomm.. They're my guests.. And you're my special guest. Ofcourse special guest should be treated more special, aite? Well, I'm going there soon, so wait for me, baby.' He purrs.

'Hul. Neh !' She ends the call quickly. Bom is actually cooking for him and prepares a big gift.

Jiyong then greets all the guests and dance with them all. He's slowly forgot the time and his Bom at his apartment. 

Time passes by, Jiyong still didn't come home. Bom's stomach was growling so loud, but she kept on pushing her stomach,'No, He'll be here soon. Patient...'. She bites her bottom lips and look at the clock. 11.38 p.m. . The food was cooked 2 hours ago, and Bom still hadn't eat a bite since 2NE1's Inkigayo show.

She gave up and takes her phone to call Jiyong.

'Hello ?' His hoarse voice vibrates into her ears.

'Ji.. Where are you ? Please come home now..' She's pleading him, her stomach really making a loud noise now.

'Wait a little while honey, they won't let me home.' He groans.

'Ji.. Please be quick. We need to eat together. I haven't eat-' Her voice stopped, and he hears a loud bang sound from the other line.

'Bom ? Bommie ?' Jiyong called out her name. Cold sweat dripping from his forehead. Kang Seung Yoon saw him and asked,'Why hyung ?'. Jiyong looks at him with a shock face,'Bom, I don't know what happened to her. She said she haven't eat and then...' He heaved a deep breathe. 'Bom Nuna has faint hyung !' Seung Yoon stares at him,'When her stomach is empty, she'll get dizzy and faint.' He explained. And Jiyong runs with his full speed out of the place.

He drives his Bentley quickly but cautious,'Pabo. Just eat first without me.' He groans while hitting the steering wheel. Few moments, he arrived infront of his apartment door. He unlocked it and scanning a goddess figure throughout the room. 'Bom Park ?' He called that beautiful name. Empty and silence took over the situations.

Jiyong walks to their bedroom and saw her ontop of bed and she's cuddling her legs while her back facing Jiyong. He walks toward her and her hair.'Bom...' he whispers. Bom closes her eyes and didn't respond. 'Wake up. Don't scare me.' He's stuttered. 'Bomm.' He's tearing and leans his head on her shoulder,'I'm calling the doctor.' He's about to call the hospital when,'Yah ! Are you sending me to mental hospital?' An ahjumma voice came out from the Spring Goddess's mouth.

Jiyong was completely shock at her sudden action, 'B-but..' He looks at smirking Bom. 'Happy Birthday. That's a surprise. But sorry, for making you leave your party. Sorry I'm being selfish..' She stared at the floors. Jiyong smiled and cupped her face,'Stop saying sorry and just say 'I Love You'.' She peck him in the lips. 'I love you Kwon Ji Yong.'

'..and I'm very hungry now. So let's eat my cold braised chicken.' She glares at him when she said 'cold'. 'I'm sorry.. I didn't know you cooked for me.' He raised his two hands up and walks to the kitchen. 'Seung Yoon is part of your naugty plan too right?' He asks while sitting down.

'No. Why?' She asked while putting the chicken on a plate. 'he said you're going to faint if you're stomach is empty.' He opened his mouth and gesturing Bom to feed him. 'Yea. That's rarely happened so, it's okay.' She take a spoon of it and feed her froggy. 'No. It's not okay. You must always eat. Okay?' He glared at her while munching the food. Bom pouts,'Okay..'

'Where's my gift ?' He bluntly asks. Bom pointed at their bedroom while washing the dishes. 'You go in first, I'll come in second.' He's smirking at her words, he knows what is this leading to. He innocently runs to the bedroom and shouts,'Ahh.. This corn plushie is finally mine ! Hah !'. Bom stomps her feet and shouts back. 'Noooo ! My fans gave it to me !!!!'

-Well, happy bornday to Kwon Ji Yong Oppa. And Happy 7th Anniversary to BIGBANG ! Woo 

-Thanks for reading. :)