CHAPTER 4

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

*Suho's POV*

 

"You like her, do you?" I heard a voice behind me. I looked around and saw an unfamilliar face but I must say, she's cute.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sure you like her."

"Who are you talking about?" I asked with full confusion

"Oh please. You've been looking at her for about five minutes already. You completely ignored me the whole time because you're too busy staring at her."

 

I just gave her a totally confused look.

 

"Yeah. I haven't introduced myself. Park Chorong, a transferee and you're partner for this workshop. Nice meeting you. You are Kim Junmyeon, right?" she answered confidently.

"Yes, that's me. Nice meeting you too. But may I ask, how on earth did you know my name?"

"Well, I can hear your name being screamed by your fangirls every once in a while. Almost half of the female population in my class wants to be your girlfriend." and she laughed off with it.

 

She really gave off a very different impression. I can sense her outgoing and strong personality. No awkwardeness even if she's just a transferee. Very impressive at my point of view. 

 

We started to get to know each other when the tasked situation is given to us. And the situation is,

"the guy is jealous because his girlfriend has a new guy friend."

 

"seriously, how can I portray this?" 

"I think that would just be easy for you." she said "just think of me as the girl you're staring at a while ago and Luhan is the guy that you're jealous of." 

How much does this girl know about me? Is she also a fangirl or a stalker? Can she read what's going on through my mind? Well, the situations kind of similar with me and Yoo Bi. The only difference is, she's not my girlfriend. I'm only his bestfriend. 

 

"If you think that I can read your mind, you're wrong. I can't read minds, but I can see someone's true feelings through their eyes. The way you look at her is different. I can sense jealousy and pain in those eyes of yours. I hope you can tell your story about her to me because I can see that she's part of Luhan's life right now. I don't know, she might be a threat. But before that, let's do this thing first ok?" and she gave the small piece of paper to me with a smile.

 

Minutes later, everyone started performing their assigned situations. Everyone is really good in acting and making up lines. I don't know if everything will be alright with me and Chorong's case.

 

"Next, Kim Junmyeon and Park Chorong" the instructor announced. As we walked in front, I looked at Yoo Bi and she mouthed "Hwaiting!" 

 

"Lights, camera, action!"

 

*Third Person POV*

 

"Annnyeong, oppa!" Chorong started the scene. She walked ino Junmyeon and cling her arms to his.

Junmyeon didn't answer and just reamined silent with a different look on his eyes. 

"oppa, anything wrong?" Chorong said

"You don't know what's wrong?" Junmyeon finally spoked with a lot of furiousness in his voice and stare. "Tell me, Chorong, are you cheating on me?" 

Chorong plastered a shoced expression on her face. "I wouldn't do that to you! Why would I? How did you even came up with that question?"

"I saw you a while ago with a guy. You are happily eating with him at the canteen as if he was your boyfriend!" Junmyeon said with more anger in his voice. He don't know where he got all the anger in his voice right now.

The crowd just kept silent as they were amazed by him. Good thing, his fans didin't know that he joined this acting workshop or else, his fans will  be so noisy as he perform. 

Then Chorong laughed her heart by the statement. "Yah! Oppa! You are acting so cute right now!"

"What? Can't you see, I'm getting angry right now. And I won't deny it, I'm really jealous too." 

 

On the other hand, you are so amazed by your bestfriend. You never knew that he even act so well as if he already had an experience. You admit, you were charmed by Suho's capability to act in front of others. Again, you knew a side of him that you haven't seen before. 

 

"Oppa. He is my bestfriend that I was telling you. We're just friends, ok? No need to be jealous."

"Are you sure?"

"of course! You are my only boyfriend and no one else. Cross my heart."

"Prove it to me."

"How?"

Suho pouted his lips a little and pointed at it. You don't know if you will laugh or puke with Suho's act. You swear, in real life, Suho would rather cut himself than to do an aegyo. 

Chorong slapped Suho's arm lightly. "Oppa~ don't be like that."

And the two of them end their act with a hug.

 

People applaud at them including their instructor and asked "Junmyeon, did you planned you're lines or you just made it up while you are acting?"

"Its all impromptu. I didn't planned it."

"Well, impressive then."

Suho and Chorong bowed at their instructor before going back to their seats.

 

"Next, Lee Yoo Bi and Lu Han"

"What is the scene that you will act?" the instructor asked

"a fighting couple"Luhan answered.

 

"Luhan will pull this off well." Chorong said

"How can you be sure?" Suho asked

"I just simply know."

 

"Lights, camera, action!"

 

"You are late, again." Yoo Bi said in a cold tone

"I know. I'm sorry."

"How many times will you say sorry, huh? Aren't you getting sick of it? Because I am."

 

Suho is watching you well. The expression on your face, the tone of your voice, the stare in your eyes, everthing. He looks at you as if you are the only person in the moment. His thoughts are flying away to you again and he hates himself for that.

 

You stood up, walking away from Luhan when the grabbed your hand and stopped you.

"Let me go, Luhan."

"Hey, let's talk about this."

"Talk about this?" your voice got higher with so much emotion in it. "Luhan, we have been talking about things over and over again! You promised me that you won't mess up again, but what are you doing right now? I'm not stupid enough not to know that you are cheating on me all this time!!!"

Luhan hold your hands tightly. "Listen to me first, please."

"I'm so tired of this. now let me go!" you struggled but Luhan was too strong and even pulled you in a hug. You really want to enjoy the moment of hugging Luhan but you must not forget that you are in the middle of your acting performance so you kept your feelings deep down your heart.

"I'm sorry, Yoo Bi. I'm so sorry. I love you." 

 

Suho can't feel nothing but jealousy. You might not show it but he knows that you are enjoying the moment.

 

"Jealous much?" Chorong suddenly asked. "Don't worry, I am too."

"so you like Luhan?"

"No, he likes me."

This girl is confusing Suho right now he decided to ignore her.

 

" I love you too, but I am hurting, you know." You delivered the line, almost crying.

"I know, I'm sorry. I have been a bad boyfriend. I'll make it up, ok?" and he hugged you tighter and you hugged back. How you wish you could just stay that way.

 

You and Luhan bowed to your instructor and to the audience as soon as you finished your act.

"Yoo Bi, its your first time, right?" the instructor asked

"Yes, it is." you answered politely

"You are great for a beginner."

"Thank you very much."

 

"So, before we end this, I have an important announcement." said the instructor. "All of you are now part of the drama club here in our school. We are going to have a play and the reason why I did the acting activity a while ago for me to be able to pick the main cast of the play. I will be choosing 2 girls and 2 boys. And, I have already found those for students which I believe can play the roles well. The students that I have chosen are...

 

Park Chorong, Lu Han, Kim Junmyeon and Lee Yoo Bi! Congratulations to the four of you."

 

Everyone clapped their hands for the four of you. You and Suho were shocked. That moment you don't know if you will be happy or you would wish that the land will open and eat you up.