CHAPTER 3

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

" I don't want to!!!!"

" You can't just say no, I already signed you in!"

" Who the hell told you to sign me up, huh? Stupid!"

" Yah! Don't call me stupid! I swear it's not going be boring."

" I'd rather sleep."

 

Ok, here's what happened. Suho registered you to the upcoming acting workshop at your school. But he registered both of your names without telling you first. Well, he has many reasons but you just don't want to listen to those. You, in an acting workshop? That sounds so impossible.

 

"It’s going to be fun! I swear!” Suho tries to persuade you.

“How did you say so? Have you ever been to any acting workshop?” you asked him

“Y-yes! Once.”

You flicked him in the forehead. “Stupid! You haven’t been to any workshop before. Don’t try to fool me!”

“Don’t worry; I’m going to be there too!”

“ I still don’t want to.”

“It’s just for free!”

“No.”

“Luhan-ssi and our other classmates will be there also.”

Hearing Luhan’s name made you hesitate to answer no again. Obviously, Luhan has a different effect on you, an effect greater than Suho’s persuasion.

“Are you sure that you’re going to be there?” you asked Suho

“Yes, of course. I won’t leave you alone.” He answered

“Ok fine. I’m in.”

 

 

You really feel uneasy. You want to back out right now. You really don’t have any interest in acting and you believe that you don’t have any acting ability inside you. You admit that the only reason you are here is because you want to see Luhan and the chance of being with him.

 

But you don’t see any sign of Luhan right now.

 

“Hey Yoo Bi, are you alright?” Suho asked you as he starts to notice that there’s something wrong with his bestfriend.

“Suho, I really don’t feel so nice right now. My stomach is churning.” You said

“Junmyeon-ssi?” the two of you heard someone called Suho. Both of you turned around and it was Luhan.

You suddenly felt happy and nervous at the same time. Your heart starts to flutter but your stomach churned more.

 

“It’s nice to see you here, Junmyeon! It’s such a surprise to see you here. Anyway, welcome to the annual acting workshop!” Luhan smiled. And you felt like you can die anytime with his angelic smile.

“I just found it interesting, that’s why I joined. And by the way, here’s my bestfriend, Lee Yoo Bi.” Suho introduced you. You really feel like you’re going to stutter but thank God you didn’t and you have been able to introduce yourself properly.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Yoo Bi imnida! Nice to meet you!”

“Annyeonghaseyo! Luhan imnida! Are you the girl who is with Junmyeon the other day inside a classroom?”

“Yes, that’s me.” You shyly answered as you remembered that embarrassing moment of yours.

“You know what, you’re cute.” And he smiled again

“T-thanks.” you try not to blush but you know that your face looks so red right now.

 

Not soon enough, more people came and the workshop has finally started. The instructor is very nice. She explained first the basics and fundamentals in acting. You have learned so much and you didn’t feel bored. You have to admit, you are enjoying right now.

After the basics, the instructor told them that you’re going to have an activity applying the basics that you have just learned. You will be working with pairs and the instructor will be the one to give you the situation that you’re will act upon. Each and everyone have only have 5 minutes to prepare. The instructor is also the one who is going to choose the pairings.

 

Suho was partnered with another girl and you are partnered with Luhan. This is fate, you said to yourself.

 

 

Suho was watching you from afar all the time. He is happy that you are enjoying the workshop. He knew that he made the right choice of bringing you here.

Because he knows that you will be happy to see Luhan and be with him.

Yes, Suho knows that you like Luhan very much. He can see it in your eyes. And he heard you say Luhan’s name while you’re sleeping one time.

So the main reason why Suho pushed you to join this workshop is for you to be able to be with Luhan. So that he can see you happy. Because that is what everyone wants for their bestfriend, right?

And he wants to slap to himself the truth that your true happiness is with someone else. That there is another person who could give you greater happiness than what he could give you.

Simply, he wants to tell himself to stop falling for his bestfriend. He wants to stop himself from completely falling in love with you."

 

_____________________________________

 

To my subscribers, thank you very much!!!

Sorry for the slow update. Mianhae! 

Comments are highly appreciated! :)

 

matoki_angel