CHAPTER 1

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

"Kim Junmyeon, I really like you. Please accept my feelings!"

"U-uhm.."

"I know this might sound crazy but believe me, since the first day I saw you, I already fell for you. and whenever I see you smile, my feelings got deeper and deeper. So please accept me, Junmyeon. Please accept my love for you."

 

You are sitting on a bench near the scene while eating your favorite chocolate muffin. Just like any ordinary day, a girl is confessing her feelings to your best friend. This is not new for you. She's one of the bravest girls out there. Not even afraid that other Junmyeon's wife wannabes might bash her, bully her or worst, kill her.

 

Kim Junmyeon, your best friend, is considered as one of the most handsome guys in your campus. Known for his good looks and angelic smile, many girls go crazy after him. You are best friends since you two are born and you are inseparable. You are the only one who has the right to call him "Suho". You witnessed how he grew up and you really can't understand why he has such an impact on many girls. If they only know the real Kim Junmyeon, you really don't think that these girls would bother spend their time liking him.

 

And because he is your best friend and you spend most of your time together, you already know the type of girls that fell under the charms of Kim Junmyeon.

 

1. The Conservative Type

             These are the type of girls that like Kim Junmyeon. Period. They don't stalk him, try to catch his attention or whatsoever. They just simply like junmyeon.

 

2.  Not-so-conservative but not-so-crazy Type

             These are the type of girls who try to catch Junmyeon's attention, but only when there's a chance. They don't stalk him to the point that they follow him wherever he goes. But these are type of girls that have the tendency to confess to him afterwards.

 

3. "I'm obsessed with Kim Junmyeon" Type

                  These girls are like sasaeng fans. They follow Junmyeon almost everywhere he goes. Treats him like an idol and worship him like a god. These girls are the officers of "SARANGHAEYO, KIM JUNMYEON OPPA!!! <3" fans club. They are annoying and entertaining at the same time. They are the type who annoys junmyeon a lot. 

 

Right now, you can tell that the girl who is confessing in front of Suho falls to Type 2. You find these confessions entertaining, not because you have a thing for romance or sweet nothings and such, but because of Suho's reactions to these situations. A confession occurs almost every day but Suho doesn't seem to get used to it and he still looks surprised everytime.

 

"I don't what to hurt your feelings but I'd rather be honest. I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings. I'm very sorry." Suho gets out of the scene and walked towards your direction.

 

"Let's get out of here." he grabbed your hand. You already know where the two of you are going.

 

 

"Am I bad?"

You shook your head, opening another pack of chocolate muffin.

"Am I evil?"

You shook your head again, taking a bite of the muffin.

"Am I wor-"

"Yohr pahghgrhhegnhod"

"What?!"

"Yohr pahrhehfghghngod!"

"Could you please swallow what you're eating?"

"I said YOU'RE PARANOID!!!" you screamed out his ears.

"You don't need to shout!"

"Because you're so paranoid and stupid at the same time. You dumped the girl and now you're asking me if you are bad. You should get used to these things. And besides, your fan girls will forgive even if you dump them. That’s how much they love you."

 

You and Suho are hanging out in the rooftop. Suho comes here whenever he dumped a girl and you come here when you're angry and shout to the world how badly you want to kill a person. 

 

"I know, you feel bad right now. I know that you want to stop hurting the feelings of so many girls around you. Do you want me to just break your face so that no more girls will like you?”

He just poked your head.

“That hurts!” you complained

“Let’s go Yoo Bi… Our next class will start soon.”

The two of you were about to leave when you noticed something in a corner.

It’s a Rubik’s Cube. There’s only one person who popped in your mind.

And the thought of him makes you smile.

“Yah! Yoo Bi! I said let’s go!” Suho shouted.

“I’m coming! So impatient!” you shouted back while keeping the Rubik's Cube in your pocket.