Hyesoo's Random Fangirl Life

The Hideous Reality

Hyeesoo's POV


 

Dad, I'm planning to enter college in Seoul.” I said ready for another heartbreak. Well, why not the use the rest of the day being sad than cut it off and be sad again tomorrow?

Hyesoo,” my mom whined while we all ate dinner. “We talked about this lately. A no is a no.”

Dad, please?” I pleaded but not in an aegyo way because I at it. Just the most sincere way of asking a favor that I can manage.

Hye-soo, it's not like we don't have colleges here.” My dad answered in his stern tone, but actually that's his normal tone when talking.

Dad, please.” I pleaded again not looking at him and continued eating.

If you really want to study, you can do it here.” He repeated the same thought as my mom. “And as I know you, you can't handle to live by yourself.”

That's why I want to study there.” I said making a point. “I want to learn how to be independent.”

Hyesoo, living on your own isn't as easy as you think.” My mom commented.

Let me try.” I persuaded them again. “Please,”

We have good colleges here, Hyesoo.” My dad reminded and after that, nothing was heard again. It broke my heart but not my hopes. Maybe next time.

I decided to leave the topic as I thought it's enough for the day and headed to my room upstairs. Our house is pretty huge for three people and to add to that the three of us mostly spends our time at home in our workplaces. Dad in his home office, mom in their room writing books—which 5 of them are already published, and me in my room, fangirling. Well my parents sure makes a lot of money, but they didn't spoil me so it would mean I would have to find money of my own if I want to buy things that aren't really necessary hence, I worked my off this summer.

I turned my computer on and headed to lie on the bed for a moment as I waited for it to start up. I let out a sigh while my eyes scanned my room full of posters which both my parents are aware of. They're fine with posters hung on the walls of my room but not with Albums or merchandises since they think it's already too much and just a waste of money and that is the reason why I hide it all inside my closet. My closet is pretty spacious so storing my k-pop goods won't be a problem.

I stared at a random EXO poster pasted on the wall opposite side of my bed, I can't help but imagine seeing them in real life. I just smiled back at their gorgeous static faces and stood up the bed and faced my computer.

Welcome to the dark side!

I'm a different person online. Rather than the silent looking teen and respectful daughter, I'm the “talkative” type of netizen. I opened my accounts on facebook and twitter since my accounts on korean sites are full of people I know personally who would find it weird if they'd find out how talkative I am on the internet. And besides, my buddies on these international sites gives me courage and hope to see my favorite k-pop idols personally.

annyeong chingu, wassup?” My facebook chatbox popped up. It was Julie, a friend from Los Angeles who I knew through the internet.

Told my parents I want to study in Seoul. Didn't go well. >.< What about you, wassup?” I replied back.

I thought you're from Seoul? You said you're from South Korea?” She replied ignoring my “wassup”.

Well, there are lots of places in South Korea other than Seoul. Besides, living away from Seoul is one of the reasons why I can't see EXO. :( I'm from Gyeongsangnam-do.” I typed back.

Well at least you live near them. -_-” Her reply read.

But actually that hurts the most, you live near them yet they're still unreachable. It's just way frustrating.

So, you're still going to Seoul?” She asked.

Yeah, I'm going to try persuade my parents tomorrow.” I typed down and pressed enter.

Cool. I'm so jelly~ :3” She replied.

I thought you have plans on going to Seoul?” I replied back. Well, she's right I guess, it's harder to be an international fan.

Still a long way to get to that plan. I can't even go see them at concerts or go to conventions. -_-” She replied before adding that she needs to go already. Our conversation ended there and it makes happy to know that there are people around the world who shares the same sentiments as me.

I started to play my EXO playlist and scanned for new fanfiction story to read at a certain website. I wonder if those things really do happen in real life. Well, I guess they do. It will happen to me, It will happen to me. All I have to do is to plan things out and do it right. And my plan starts from bugging my parents to let me live alone and study in Seoul. Which is going to happen real soon.

 


 

I know, such random situation~ xD but hey, suprises starts from a random happening. :D