Calling Him Babe

A Sweet Confession

 

          "Can I talk to Minho just for a while?", Yuri asked them nervously.

 

          All of them just nodded as an answer. Minho turned to looked at his friends with a slight nod. The others understood what he meant, so they stood up leaving the room to give the two their privacy. Minho patted the seat beside him and spoke to her, "Have a sit, Yuri-ah..". Yuri went near him and took the seat cautiously. "Are you okay?", he eyed her closely and he could recognized the worried-look on her face.

 

          "Eer.. I just want to.. um.. clear things out, Minho..", she stuttered. He nodded a bit and she took it as a signal for her to continue.

 

          "First, I wanted to say sorry for what happened between you and Kris. I never wanted the both of you to get hurt because of me.. I'm sorry..", she continued in a painful tone.

 

          "Please Yuri-ah, I've heard enough apologies from you.. You're not at fault, okay? And about Kris, I totally understand him.  I would do the same thing if I was in his place..", he let out a small smile— trying to convinced her that he was fine.

 

           "Another thing, Minho..", her voice was now shaky. "Can you please.. stay away.. from me?", she bowed down since she didn't want him to see the tears coming out in her eyes. Yuri thought that this would be the finest thing to do, for them to get out from this dilemma.

 

           Minho was stupified as he thought, "She wants me to stay away from her? Is this for real?". He ogled her and asked sadly, "I.. I thought we could still be.. friends?"

          

           Yuri just swayed her head keeping it down, "This is the best thing to do, Minho. I don't want to give you pain anymore.. And you deserve someone better..", with that she perked up and head outside the room.

 

          She left Minho plastered— still absorbing what she just told him. It felt like a deja vu to him, for it was the second time that Yuri left him totally wasted. By the same token, he didn't realized that a tear slipped down on his face. He wants to accept the reality that she will never be his girl, but his heart betrayed him. He was hurt so badly that he couldn't think of anything else. Just purely her, Yuri.

 

 

          Yuri ran straight to the ladies' room. She can't take it anymore— she don't want to hurt Minho but she didn't want to hurt Kris, as well. Yoona advised her a while ago that she have to choose between the two. And after a long realization, Yuri made the decision to choose Kris.

 

          "Aaaaaah! Stop worrying will you, Yul? Everythings' getting back to normal from now on.. Hopefully..", she talked to herself as she wiped her tears. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and sighed, "Kwon Yuri, fighting!". When she went outside the ladies' room, she felt that someone was actually staring at her. Well, it was Kris.

 

          He moved closer and cross-examined the lass, "I saw you running all the way here, babe. Did anything happened? What's wrong?"

         "Nothing, Kris..", she replied and smiled delicately. Despite of that, Kris already sensed that she was really up to something. Yet, he just ignored that fact considering he don't want her to look cheerless.

         "You're next class will be starting in five minutes. Hurry up, babe!", he informed her and she just nodded in return. "And oh, by the way.. I have a plan for us tonight. I'll just pick you after class.."

 

         Kris guided Yuri to her next room. He was about to leave when she grabbed his wrist and softly said, "I love you, babe..". She tiptoed and pecked him on his lips. He was really surprised with her hasty actions, never in their history Yuri called him 'babe'. Kris stopped zoning out and noticed that she was now out of his sight. "Something's not right..", he mumbled.

 

 

 

 


A/N:

Yuri already came up with the decision— and she chose Kris..

Poor Minho! Aigoo~ Do you think that was final?

*And Minho, was like 'I don't think so'. LMAO*

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

 

johnnineteope- Hey, I would like to thank you again for subscribing. Hope you like this update~

 

iloveyoona143- Yesuuu~ There will be more sweet moments soon! So, just tune in :)

 

iloveyul- But now, Yuri finally decided. She chose Kris! *sobs for MinYul* Well, do you think it's the end for the both of 'em?

 

 

I would like to thank my new subbies..

TwinFlame888

iloveyoona143

johnnineteope

Thanks a lot, hugs and kisses :*

Don't forget to comment and subscribe~