Eavesdropping

A Sweet Confession

 

 

          "How was it, Yul? Did it turned out right? You look.. empty", Yoona immediately popped questions to Yuri when she saw her entered their classroom.

          "I'm not in the mood to talk about it..", she answered flatly.

          "But Yul.. I don't want to see you like that! I'm your bestfriend. Please, I want to help you with your problem.."

          "You've done enough, Yoong. I already made a decision and here I am.."

          "Still, why are you like that? You're unhappy and that's not what I want for you!"

          "Yoong, I'm fine! I was just upset right now. Yes, I chose Kris but I felt.. odd"

 

          Their talk was cutted short when their prof walked inside the room. The girls just faked smiled at each other before making theirselves busy with the class discussion.

 

          Kris was standing outside— anxiously hiding so she won't noticed him, spying on her. He wanted to know what's bothering her and it came out that he actually eavesdropped Yuri and Yoona's conversation since they were sitting near the window. He shattered into pieces when he heard Yuri say, "I was just upset right now. Yes, I chose Kris but I felt.. odd". She felt odd? How could that be? On a spur of moment, his mind was filled with unlimited questions. Is his love not enough for her? Is there anything wrong with him? Had he done something that hurts her? His world seemed to crash, as Yuri's voice kept repeating on his mind.

 

          Yuri eagerly walked to the school's parking lot considering that Kris did not picked her after class like what he told her so. She stopped walking as she can spot a black Lamborghini Reventón— the car Kris owned. She went closer and took a glimpse through the window, she could see that he was in the drivers' seat with his head drifted on the steering wheel. "He fell asleep..", she thought as she opened the cars' door.Yuri carefully went inside and sat at the passengers' seat beside him.

          "Babe, you're here..", Kris said as he took a sight of her. He looked like a total mess— his hair was not neatly fixed as it was used to be, his clothes were crumpled and his eyes were puffy and red. Overall, he seemed really heartsick. "What happened?", she asked him worriedly.  "Dammit! She didn't even have a clue?!', he thought. And soon, the questions on his mind were bothering him again. He knocked his head to get rid of those.

          "What's wrong with you, babe?", she asked him once more. "She called me babe again?! Oh my Yuri! What the hell are you doin' to me..", he spoke in his mind and ruffled his hair. "Answer me, Kris! What the heck is wrong with you?!", she was now getting impatient. Yuri was not used of Kris acting like this. Typically, if they were together he would've tease and make fun of her till his hearts' content. However, it has changed by now.

 

          "I'm just um.. tired.. yea! Just tired..", he replied softly.

          "Okay then. Just take me home, I'm kinda tired too..", Yuri suggested.

          "Ah no! I want to spend the night with you.."

          "You sure? Well, it's all up to you"

          "So, where did you wanna go?'

          "Anywhere with you will do.."

 

 

 

 


A/N:

I ran out of ideas.. *sobs*

Next chapter, comin' right up!

Yep, it will be double update for you~

 

 

Feel free to add me, I don't bite :)