Chapter 10

The Badboy's Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yah, where are you going?”

Kai place his hands on her shoulder as she walks out of the cafetaria after Kai gave the guy that confessed to her a little piece of his lesson. But Sooyoung shrugged his hand off her shoulder as she speak,

“It’s too much, Jongin. Please,  don’t do that again.”

“Huh? Do what?”

 Kai raised his eyebrow in confusion, since he didn’t think there’s something wrong about his action earlier.

“You suddenly barged in and throwing fits to that guy, don’t do that again.”

 Her voice trembled as she speaks. And it makes Kai even more furious. That guy clearly harrasing her mentally and physically, but she didn’t stand for herself and even didn’t want him to stand up for her?

“Why? That bastard  harrasing you! Are you stupid?!”

            “I-I was about to fight him! B-but you’re suddenly throwing fits at him, what if you got into the problem because of that?!”

“What?” Kai scoffed lightly,

“Then you don’t know me woman, i’ve many problems in this school already even when i didn’t do that earlier. So that show earlier, has no effect at all.“

He steps more closer to Sooyoung as he show her his famous smirk.

“W-what are you doing?!” Sooyoung step back as Kai step closer to her. What the hell did this guy wants?!

“You should’ve thank me instead, what are you doing now, Sooyoung-ah?”

Sooyoung froze as she heard his words flow to her ears. It seems like it’s the first time he called her by her first name, and it’s somehow make her stomach crunching and leaving such a weird feeling.

“Yah, are you playing deaf again?”

“Yah!”

She aware of her reverie as she heard Kai snapped at her. She mentally cursed herself as she forget what her original intention of talking with him right now.

“T-the main thing is, you shouldn’t  do that again, okay? I don’t like being involved in a fight like that, and got all of the attentions from the whole cafetaria. But thanks though for helping me. I gotta go now.”

She finished her sentences and dash off of the hall and the faculty building without even said another word and give him a single glance. She walked off, just like that.

 And nobody, ever walked off from Kim Jongin.

 

 

Kai slammed the door shut as he throw his jacket and backpack to the floor. He muttered a few curses under his breath as he drop his body to the bed, kicking his shoes along the way. He put his hand above his eyes as h e tried to adjust his breath from his furious state.

“Damnit.”

He throwed kicks to the air after his attempt to cool down his anger failed completely when he remember the incident that happen a couple hours ago. Apppareantly, after he technically save Sooyoung from that , he was slightly hoping a grateful Sooyoung or maybe just a little thanks for her. But the reality is, Sooyoung told him not to do that again. Unbelievable, he thought.

He was just about to doozed off when his phone ringed loudly through his wide room. He checks the called id and groaned in annoyance.

“What.”

“What the hell did you do this time, Kim Jongin?”

 His father’s voice boomed through his phone speakers. Make him had to put his phone a meter away from his ear if he didn’t want to be deaf in such a young age. He just had enough of the s his father said to him whenever he got a problem so he decided not too answer him at all this time.

“Did you think if you acts reckless it makes you cool?! Why did you beat him up like that? You know you lucky i settle the matter with the faculty so that you didn’t got expelled!”

Kai laughed a little as he heard his father sentences. It’s always settled by money and connection. Easy, right?

“Just got me expelled from that ty college, appa.”

“Bwoh*?! Have you lost my mind?! Yah, Kim Jongin, i swaer if you ever cause a problem again, i will kick your out of the house!”

Once again,  Kai didn’t take his father’s words seriously as he laughed bitterly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter