2~an ordanary day

RUN!!! they are coming

"Minhee time to get up"

my mom called frm downstaries. I woke up to get ready for my job. i am now 17 and out of school. I have a job that i absolutly love wishing my dad was sometimes hear but sadly he cant. i got dressed ran down staries grabbed some toast said "Bi mom" tehn ran out the door. i drove to the studeo were they told me to meet them for the rehursaul. when i got there i didnt see anybody. i the song shinee dream girls there new song that should be out soon. i started to dance the backup part on the song i nailed it. when i was done i herd claping i looed over my shoulder to see my friends /parnters shinee "when did you guys get hear " i asked turnig around to face them onew said " we saw the whole dance , i am hungry can i have some chicken" jongyun faced plamed then said"You just ate a minute ago"

"i know but i still hungry"

"no wait till lnch ok"

"b-b-but fine" he started to put i giggled him and his food excpecally chicken .

Yes i am a back up dancer for shinee i love this job and i get to hang out with my them they are my best friends as well.

 I meet a girl who is now my best friend for life her name is seayoung we are more like sisters we are always togeather nothing can break us apart. Once the other dancers came we started to practice.we practiced till our legs felt like they were going to fall off.

I walked over to my bag i felt someone behind me i turned aound to see shinee all smiling at me notere usal smile either. I took a drink of my water i looked back at them "What?" i asked taking another sip of water onew said " scine tomorrow is the day your dad died we want to give you the day off. we remember and thought about it so we decided you can have the day off tomorrow then on the june a8 which is after your day off we want to take you out gfor your birthday somewhere sepcial."

i smiled "yeah sounds great see you guys on my brithday' i grabbed my stuff and ent out the door to my car. it was only 12:00 i was hungry so i stopped to get chinese food.

I got home sat down and ate i guess my mom was out shewasnt hear so for the rest off the day i whactched some movies or went on the computer to fangirl i went to sleep around 10 '0 clock  my mom came back around 9 i read in my book alittle bit then i went to sleep with the sound of shinees music playing in the back round