chapter 1

It was raining

It was raining. Horrible weather. You were running without umberella to your and your husbands summer cottage. Finally you reached your place. You opened the door and saw the most horrible thing in the world. It was your husband with woman. And they were kissing. You started to shake. You were engaged with him, you were thinking that you would be with him forever, but now he was cheating you with another girl. Tears start to fall on to your cheaks. You took your ring of your left ring finger and throw it to your husband.

”Now I see. I’m not enough, huh?!”, you yelled to him. Tears were falling to your cheeks. You didn’t mind to wipe them off now.

”U-uhm… Sky! I.. I just..” he started to mumble something.

”Take your stupid ring! I don’t want to see you again! You think I’m going to forgive you? NO! Never! You are such an idiot! You promised to ….” you falled to your knees in to the floor and started to cry even louder.

”Sky… I’m really sorry! She just came here and started to kiss me! Really, I’m not liar!”, he came to you and tried to put his hand to your head but you hitted him to his hand.

”I’m not going to trust you! You know how much I loved you and you dare to cheat!” you yelled to him and looked to his eyes. He was crying too. You hugged him and stood up.

”Bye, I’m not going to come back!” You said and threw your phone to wall. It crashed and broke. You went to your room and took your wallet and leave.

 

 

You were sitting in train. You were going to Seoul. You wanted to go far away from your ex-husband for now. Your apartment were in Seoul but you didn’t have keys. You didn’t have enough money to even eat becouse that train ticket cost too much. You didn’t have phone to call anybody. You didn’t have clothes to change the wet ones. You were alone with your empty wallet. You were shaking becouse there were so cold, and your wet clothes didn’t help at all. Train stopped to somewhere. You couldn’t listen becouse of cold. Train were full, exept the place on your left.

”Sorry, can I sit here?”, You heard friendly voice.

”Y-yes”, You said shaking. The man were so handsome, much more handsome than your ex.

”Oh my god, you are shaking! And compeletely wet! Take this!” he said worried. He took a sweater out of his backpack and gave it to you. You took it from him and nodded to thank him. You put it on. It smells very manly and sweet. You feel how your tears were falling on your cheeks. It reminded you off your ex.

”Oh, are you crying? Is everything ok?” he searched your face and wiped off your tears.

”No, I’m  okay”, you said embarassed. You wiped out your tears again. ”I just recently broke up with my husband, he were cheating me”, you said and your voice started to shake.

”Only a big idiot can cheat his girlfriend! Especially as pretty as you! I’m sorry!”, he said. ”Are you coming to Seoul?” He asked.

”Yes”, you answered. ”And thanks”, you said and smiled to him. His eyes were so couragerous that you would just stare them.

”Ahaha no problem!” He laughed. ”So, are you going to your friends or family to Seoul?” He asked and smiled back.

”Aah… I didn’t think my leaving at all. I don’t have money or phone right now. My ex lives here, we were on vacation, but I don’t have keys to the apartment”, you said embarassed.

”Oh, I see.” He said and looked like he has an idea. ”Well, I’m living alone, so… You can come to my place”, He said and smiled brightly. You looked little shocked couse you didn’t know him that good so you didn’t know what to say.

”Oh no, I’m not ert or anything like that, I’m single, but I’m not going to do anything ert to you, I’m not that kind of guy…”,  He’s face turned red like a tomato and you started to laugh.

”Hahaha! No, I’m coming if you don’t mind!”, You answered and hitted him playfull to his shoulder.

”Really? Cool!”, He said and started to laugh. ” Oh, by the way, I’m Soohyun!”, He said and looked to you.

”Aah! My name is Sky, nice to meet you!” You said and shaked hands with him.

”Nice name to nice girl!”, Soohyun said and winked. You both started to laugh.

 

 

Finally, four hours later you were in Seoul. Soohyun and you were friends now. Soohyun helped you out of the train and lead you to his car.

”Aaah, my house is in a mess! I didn’t know that I will have friend coming!”, He said playfully.

”Heh, I don’t mind!” You said and laughed. You saw that Soohyun has an expensive car and Louis Vuitton bag. He is rich, you tought.

”And, here is my place! Not so far away from city, huh?”, He said and you snapped to the real life.

”Wow! Beautifull!” You were amazed. He were living alone in this huge house!

”Let’s go inside!” He said happily, took your hand and lead you inside.

”Ta-dah!”, He were exited. ”Oh…” He suddenly said. ”Living room, dance room, music room, my room, kithcen…”, He mumbled and scratched his head. Then he watched you and bite his lip.

”I have much room in my house, but only one bedroom..” He said embarassed.

”Aaah, I don’t know how long I have to stay here..” You both looked each other embarassed.

”So this means that we have to sleep in same bed!” Soohyun said and clapped his hands.

”What ever we are both single, and you aren’t ert!”, you said and started to laugh.

”But now, Mrs Sky! Go to change your wet clothes to dry ones! You are getting sick!” Soohyun said worried.

”Uhmm..” You looked your clothes and that too big sweater and then Soohyun.

”Oh, wait!” He said and ran to somewhere. He came back with t-shirt and shorts.

”Here, put  these on! Tomorrow we are going to buy you new clothes!” He said and throw them to you.

”Thanks!”, You said embarassed.

 

 

 When you were changed your clothes to  Soohyun’s clothes, you went to the livingroom and sitted right next to Soohyun to his sofa.

”I made some tea and sandwiches, please eat littlebit”, he said and watched you. You just watched to his dark brown and deep eyes for a while, and he looked back. Like in a romantic movie. Suddenly your stomach started to crumble and it broke the moment. You both blushed and started to eat your sandwiches.

”Thanks Soohyun”, you suddenly said to Soohyun and hugged him.

”Oh, we-well, it’s okay!” He said littlebit shocked.

”You smell good”, You laughed and sniffed his hair.

”Pabo! Better than your ex?” He asked playfully and winked. You both started to laugh.

 

 

While later Soohyun laid his head to your shoulder.

”What the he-..”, You watched him and saw that he were sleeping. You blushed and started to wake him up.

”So-Soohyun! Wake up! You can’t sleep here!” You said and started to tickle him.

”No! I’m going to sleep here!” He said and wrapped his arms around you and started to sleep again. But now while laying down.

”Idiot! You said that you aren’t ert!” You yelled and tried to escape his hug.

”I’m just hugging you, here is cold! Sleep now pabo!”, He said and started to sleep again.

You tried to escape, but he were too strong. Finally you let go and started to sleep while he was hugging you. That reminds you off your ex and you turned to look Soohyun’s face. He were so cute when he sleeps. Suddenly he opened his eyes and stared you.

”Haha! Stop staring, I know I’m handsome!” He said and showed his tongue to you.

”Idiot!” You said and hitted him. He took a pillow and placed it under your head. Then he took a cover and placed it on top of both.

”Good night!” He said and smiled.

”Hmph...Good night!”, You answered and showed your tongue to him.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

What did you like? :) Comments below!  Thanks!