Two

Nostalgia

Two

|Luna’s POV|

 

I sighed when Seunghyun didn’t get what I mean. I was thinking about Suzy, his first love. She was a good looking and a kind girl. I used to be her classmate. I just don’t know why I cry every time I think about her.

 

Every time I cry, Hyemi saw me. I know that she always hides behind the door to see me crying but I act like I don’t know anything. Even Hyunjung saw me crying for a quite sometimes.

 

“Think about her? Who is she?” Seunghyun asked.

 

You know her well, Seunghyun-ah.” I said as Suzy’s pretty face appeared in my head.

 

“I do?” He asked.

 

I nodded.

 

“Wait… I don’t think I’ve been talking or hanging out with other female friends these days.” He said.

 

I feel like smacking his head for not getting what I am talking about.

 

“Aish, never mind.” I said then sighed again.

 

Seunghyun tightens the hug, making me feel safe in his arms. I continued on washing the dishes. Suddenly I stopped when his breath hits my neck, making it tickles. I tilted my head a little.

 

“Um, what are you talking about just now actually? Who is that girl?” Seunghyun asked again.

 

“I thought you know her?” I answered him with a question.

 

“Honey, come on. Don’t be so secretive.”

 

“Okay, okay. She’s… She’s Suzy-ah.” I stuttered.

 

Seunghyun slowly pulled from the hug. I turn to look at him who is now frowning at me. I knew he would react like that. I also knew that he would frown when I mentioned her name and I knew that he will be mad if I talk about her.

 

“I thought I told you not to think about her anymore?” Seunghyun said before he sighed.

 

“I know but… I just can’t get rid of her from my head.” I said then looked at my feet.

 

“Me too, hon but we need to move on. You know that we’ll never get to meet her again.” Seunghyun whispered.

 

“I know…” I let out a heavy sigh.

 

I keep sighing these few days. I’m scared that sighing will be my new bad habit. Seunghyun was about to say something but something cut him off. Seunghyun and I heard a loud thud coming from the living room. I looked at him as he looked at me.

 

“I’ll go and see what’s going on there.” Seunghyun said then peck on my cheek before walking towards the living room.

 

I touched my cheek and smiled as I continued with the dishes.

 

 

|T.O.P’s POV|

 

I looked at my wife who is looking at me.

 

“I’ll go and see what’s going on there.” I said peck on her cheek before going to the living room.

 

I saw Hyemi lying down on Hyunjung’s back. The both of them are laughing at each other. I walk towards them and pick Hyemi up from her brother’s back.

 

“What’s going on here?” I asked Hyemi then looked at Hyunjung.

 

“We were playing. Hyunjung oppa become my horse and I was riding on his back. Maybe I was too heavy so Hyunjung oppa fell on his belly.” Hyemi explained as she chuckled.

 

“Does it hurt?” I asked Hyunjung.

 

“Huh? Are you asking about my belly?” Hyunjung asked.

 

I nodded.

 

“Nah, I’m a strong boy. It doesn’t hurt at all.” Hyunjung said as he proudly patted on his stomach.

 

I laughed and sat beside him. Hyemi went towards me and sat on my lap. Hyunjung sat down and looked at me. I raised one of my eyebrows.

 

“Appa…” Hyunjung held my hand.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Have you asked omma why did she cry?” Hyunjung asked.

 

“Um… Yes.”

 

“So why did she cry? What does she say?” Hyemi asked as she hugged my neck.


Let me know what you think :)

-TabiOppa