One

Nostalgia

One

|No one’s POV|

 

Seunghyun stared his hot tea. He stirred it for a few times before he took a sip of it. He folded his leg and leaned his back against the chair. He turned his gaze towards the beautiful view through the glass wall of his house.

 

“Appa…” Hyemi called him.

 

Seunghyun turned to look at his daughter.

 

“Yes dear? Did Hyunjung stole your doll again?” Seunghyun asked and pick his daughter up and made her sat on his laps.

 

“No he didn’t.” Hyemi shook her head.

 

“What then?”

 

“I’ve been wondering, why omma always cries when you’re not around.” Hyemi said with her puppy eyes.

 

“Huh?” Seunghyun widened his eyes.

 

“I pitied her. Her eyes were badly swollen but she manages to cover it with her makeup. She put a lotttttts of makeup.” Hyemi stretched her arms, showing how much the make up that his wife used.

 

Seunghyun poked her little nose then put her down. He stood up and walks towards the kitchen. Oh his way, he accidentally stepped on one of his son’s toy, making him groan in pain.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Appa!” Hyemi immediately rushed towards her dad. “Are you okay?” Hyemi asked.

 

“Y-yes…” Seunghyun lied.

 

“Appa, what happened?” Hyunjung asked and looked at his younger sister who is standing beside their dad.

 

“It’s your fault, oppa. Look at what you’ve done to appa. He hurt his foot because of you.” Hyemi said.

 

“I’m sorry appa…” Hyunjung apologized and immediately collects the toys and keep it inside the box.

 

Seunghyun smiled to see his children’s good manner. Seunghyun ignored the pain of his sole and continues walking towards the kitchen. Luna was washing the dishes as she hummed some random songs.

 

“Hon…” Seunghyun called and gave her a back hug.

 

“Oh! What is it?” Luna asked.

 

“You daughter told me that you secretly crying when I’m not around. Is it true?” Seunghyun asked, hoping that his wife didn’t lie to him.

 

“Yes… I do.”

 

“Why?” Seunghyun frowned.

 

“I felt guilty every time I think about her.” Luna sighed.

 

“Think about her? Who is she?”

 

“You know her well, Seunghyun-ah.”

 

“I do?”

 

Luna nodded.

 

“Wait… I don’t think I’ve been talking or hanging out with other female friends these days.”

 

“Aish, never mind.” Luna sighed.

 

Seunghyun tightens the hug. Little did they know that their children are peeking on them through the door frame? Hyemi cupped as Hyunjung held her shoulders from behind.

 

“Oppa, you know what?” Hyemi asked.

 

“Hmm?” Hyunjung looked at her.

 

“I like seeing omma and appa like this.” Hyemi cupped her cheek and grinned.

 

“Me too.”


Feeling nervous. I'm getting started :D

-TabiOppa