Chapter 14

Soulmate

Monday came, Sehun was waiting for Reinie outside her house when her door opened. ‘Come in’ Reinie said before she ran back into her house.

Sehun frowned, ‘whats wrong with her?’ he swiftly followed behind.

‘Wait here’ Reinie spoke and left while Sehun glanced around, this was his first time entering her house. He watched as Reinie frantically looked into every corner of the house. ‘What are you doing?’ he asked Reinie who seemed to be looking for something.

‘Don’t tell me you lost the bracelet’ Sehun joked as he narrowed his eyes at her, pretending to be angry.

Reinie raised her hand while she continued to look through every corner of the living room ‘here’ she replied without looking back. Sehun was surprised, she was still wearing the bracelet he bought her.

‘Then what are you looking for?’ Sehun asked. This time, Reinie finally looked up and looked at him ‘since you’re here , help me find too. I cant find my hair tied . It’s pink in color’

‘Pink?’ Sehun asked again.

‘Yeah pink.’ Reinie nodded as she continued to search for it.

‘You don’t seemed like one that would enjoy pink’ Sehun teased as he started to look for it as well.

Reinie would have glared at him if she could but they’re running out of time, if she wouldn’t hurry, there’s a possibility for them to be late for school. ‘Just shut up and find it for me, I cant go to school without tying my hair’

‘That simple?’ Sehun asked.

‘That’s if you can find it’ Reinie looked under the coffee table ‘aissh, where did I put it? Why cant I find it anywhere?’ she mumbled as she got up.

Sehun grabbed her wrist and took her bag by the couch ‘where are we going? You found it already?’ Reinie asked surprised by the speed, he had barely helped her search for it.

‘No, Im buying you one. By the time we finished searching for it, the chances that you and I are late would be higher than your height’ Sehun said as he walked out of the house.

‘Don’t insult my height’ Reinie glared at him as she put on her shoes.

Sehun smirked ‘I didn’t say anything about your height, you’re the one that insult your own height’ he pointed out.

‘Shut up, just remember to buy me one later. Im not having detention for not tying my hair’ Reinie mumbled as she walked away after locking the door.

‘Fine fine, hurry up ahjumma’ Sehun chuckled and teased.

‘You’re the ahjusshi, don’t call me ahjumma’ Reinie called back.

Sehun turned around to face her as he walked backwards ‘but apparently you’re walking slower. No, walking in a slow speed like an elderly, who are you calling ahjusshi ahjumma?’

‘You cant compare your long legs with mine’ Reinie complained.

‘Oh right I forgot’ Sehun purposely said to .

‘Stop playing with my height’ Reinie groaned.

Sehun blinked ‘I didn’t’ his eyes twinkled with mischief, having fun teasing her.

‘Whatever’ Reinie bumped onto Sehun’s side as she passed by.

‘Ouch, that hurts’ Sehun rubbed his sides as he turned right back on track, walking by her side.

Reinie didn’t even bother to look at him ‘don’t pretend, it doesn’t even hurt’

‘Right’ Sehun grinned, not even a single bit shameful for lying.

They took the bus and stopped around the neighborhood. Lucky for Reinie, the hair accessories store right at the corner was opened. Sehun walked right in while Reinie followed behind. ‘I know this is a heaven for girls but please do not take your time.’ Sehun teased as he looked around.

‘Don’t worry, I wont’ Reinie scowled then quickly looked for a suitable hair tie. Reinie spotted a silver skull hairband and picked it up.

‘Done choosing?’ Sehun appeared out of nowhere when she had decided.

Reinie nodded ‘yeah’ and showed him the hair tie she held in her hand.

‘Seem more like you’ he nodded with a smirked while Reinie scowled ‘shut up’

Reinie reached her hand into the pocket, finding for her wallet before walking towards the counter. Sehun just took it away instead. ‘Wait’ Reinie stopped Sehun as she tried to fish out her wallet. *Whats this?* she felt something other than her wallet and pulled it out. ‘Isnt this my hair tie?’ Reinie looked at her pink hair tie in hand.

Sehun turned around and raised his brow ‘so it was in your pocket all along?’ he couldn’t believe how silly and forgetful Reinie was.

‘Hehe..’ Reinie meekily smiled and bite her lip ‘I guess so?’ Sehun shook his head in disbelief. ‘I cant believe you’

‘Well at least we didn’t found out after we bought the hair tie’ Reinie shrugged, trying to make herself sound less guilty.

‘Who say we aren’t going to buy it?’ Sehun questioned then walked towards the counter with the hair tie in hand.

‘Wait’ Reinie said but Sehun just took out his wallet and paid for it. He turned around and threw the hair tie towards her ‘make sure you use this one to tie your hair.’ He walked out of the store without another word.

*Weird guy, I already told him I found my hair tie.. but I guess using the new one doesn’t seem like a bad idea too* a small smile was tugged at the end of her lip.

‘Aren't you coming?’ Sehun shouted from outside the store.

‘Im coming, can't you wait?’ Reinie shouted back and stomped her way out. *Idiot* she thought as she walked out.

‘I told you not to cuss me’ Sehun lightly poked her forehead.

‘I didn’t even say it out how would you know?’ Reinie argued back.

‘You just admitted it’ Sehun folded his arms and looked back at her with a raised brow.

*Damn how can I fall into his trap again?* Reinie looked away ‘I didn’t. Don’t accuse things that I don’t do’

‘Whatever you say, just use the hair tie I bought you. If you don’t you’re dead’ Sehun warned.

‘No, Im not going to’ Reinie refused as she walked ahead.

Sehun slung his hand over Reinie's shoulder ‘What did you say?’

‘Im not going to do it’ Reinie daringly answered back.

‘Then give it to me’ Sehun held his hand out.

‘Why?’ For a moment, Reinie panicked *he’s not taking it back is he?* ‘Why should I? You can't even use it anyway’ she reasoned.

‘Who say I was going to use it?’ Sehun raised his brow.

‘Then what are you doing with it?’ Reinie asked.

‘Tie it up for you. If you’re not going to do it, I’ll make sure to tie it up myself’ Sehun smirked ‘what were you thinking?’ he leaned towards her with a raised brow.

Reinie blinked embarrassed then looked away ‘Nothing.’ Then slapped Sehun’s hand away ‘I’ll do it myself, you’ll destroy my hair with your clumsy hand’

‘What makes you think my hands are clumsy?’ Sehun narrowed his eyes at her.

Just like that, both of them argued their way to school.