Back To Normal

High School Is Not That Bad

Siwon blinked and slowly opened his eyes. It seemed like he had been sleeping for a while since it was already dark outside. Siwon felt much better, still he could feel a slight headache.

“Hey” Kyuhyun quietly called as he was walking out of the kitchen carrying a tray with a small bowl on it.

“Hey” Siwon replied with a smile. When Kyuhyun put the tray down on the table, Siwon saw it was some kind of soup that was in the bowl. “Did you make that?”

“Of course I made it but don’t get your hopes up. I’m not a good cook and it’s just a simple chicken ginger soup”, Kyuhyun said as he used a spoon and slightly stirred it a few times to release some heat. “Okay, that should do it. Now sit up and eat”

“I want you to feed me”, Siwon whined with a pout hoping Kyuhyun would give in.

“What are you? Five?” Sadly, Kyuhyun didn’t. And he even gave Siwon a deathly glare which made him sit up instantly and reach for the bowl. Seeing Siwon obey properly, he smiled gently and walked into the kitchen again. When he came out, he had a big bowl of popcorn with him. He set the bowl down on the coffee table then walked over to the TV. He put a DVD into the player and turned it on. Then he went to the sofa and sat down comfortably next to Siwon who was finishing the soup. 

The words The Avengers plastered across the screen.

“Where are your parents?” Siwon asked before the movie started.

“They’re out of town visiting my relatives”, Kyuhyun answered while munching on the popcorn.

“Why didn’t you go with them?”

“They’ll be gone for 5 days and I don’t want to miss school”

“And your sister is with them?”

“Well, obviously.”

“When did they leave?”

“Yesterday”, Kyuhyun turned to his side to face Siwon and looked at him suspiciously “Why are you so interested anyway?”

“Nothing”, Siwon mumbled as he put down the bowl of soup and reached for his jeans on the nearby chair and pulled out his cell phone. Luckily, it wasn’t ruined even though he was standing out in the rain, thanks to the thick material and the polyester layer in the pocket.

“Who are you calling?” Kyuhyun asked as he saw Siwon dialing a number but the taller boy completely ignored his question and put the phone to his ear. After a few seconds, Siwon started talking.

“Yes it’s me, eomma… Yes, I’m sorry for not telling you that I was going out… Hey, I just want to tell you that I’ll be staying over at my friend’s house tonight. We have a school project to work on… No. No, eomma. I’m not drinking and there’s no girl. Yes. I know. I will… I won’t… Okay… Okay, I love you too!” Siwon hung up and put his phone down then picked up the bowl to continue eating. He glued his eyes to the TV screen and paid no attention to the annoying and disbelieving look Kyuhyun was giving him.

“Choi Siwon, did you just lie to your mom so you can spend the night here?” Kyuhyun grunted making Siwon look at him.

“Well, yes”, Siwon shrugged as if it was not a big deal but seeing Kyuhyun was still annoyed, he added “Oh, c’mon, Kyu. It was nothing. Everyone lies now and then. And it’s not like we’re doing some inappropriate stuff like getting high or having .”

Kyuhyun immediately slapped his arm and blushed like crazy.

“I’m just kidding”, Siwon laughed and pulled Kyuhyun closer by the waist. He knew Kyuhyun got embarrassed really easily. “But seriously, I really want to spend some time with you. We need to make up for the whole week. Also, there's no way I'll let my beautiful boyfriend staying alone unprotected”. He planted a kiss on Kyuhyun’s cheek while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, not without a little blush of course. 

Siwon lied down on the couch again and pulled Kyuhyun down with him. Although he was confused, Kyuhyun let Siwon position himself comfortably back facing him and hugged him tightly. Kyuhyun’s face was reddened when he realized they were in a cuddling position. Even though the couch was a little bit narrow for two grown-ups to lie on, Kyuhyun felt completely comfortable against Siwon’s warm chest.

 

“I think Loki is totally misunderstood”, Kyuhyun struck a conversation while they were watching the movie.

“He’s the bad guy, Kyu.”

“I don’t think so. I think he’s just a poor fella whose personality was affected because he didn’t get enough love from his father when he was young”, he reached his hand into the popcorn bowl on the coffee table and fed himself some more as he said “If I was still young enough to play trick-or-treat, I would definitely be him”

That made Siwon chuckle. His boyfriend was so cute. “Why would someone who’s as cute as you are want to dress like an evil? If I were to go trick-or-treat, I would be Captain America.”

“Well, you’ve got the muscle for that. I would still be Loki.”

“But, baby, that means we would be enemies”

Kyuhyun snickered “Don’t be stupid, Won. You would stand no chance against me”

“Oh, really?” Siwon said questioningly and a bit challengingly. But before Kyuhyun could reply, Siwon started to tickle him. Kyuhyun squeaked and arched his body forward. But Siwon was much stronger as he held Kyuhyun back and switched their position so now Kyuhyun was lying under and Siwon was hovering above. Siwon’s hands travels all over Kyuhyun’s body poking and brushing while Kyuhyun was struggling to break free.

“Stop! Stop! Stop!” Kyuhyun screamed when he felt like he could pee his pants due to the non-stop tickling. Siwon stopped and watched amusingly as Kyuhyun tried to catch his breath. After his breathing had come back to normal, Kyuhyun looked up and immediately caught Siwon’s eyes. It was so full endearment that Kyuhyun couldn’t help but blush.

Siwon slowly lowered his head and placed his lips onto Kyuhyun’s. Their eyes fluttered closed. Siwon lightly nibbled Kyuhyun’s plump lips and he was quickly granted permission to enter.

The kiss was soon heated up as Siwon pressed his body down with more force and tilted his head from side to side to get the best angel. Moans started to flow pass Kyuhyun’s lips since Siwon was so good at what he was doing that Kyuhyun could barely breathe.

Siwon reached under Kyuhyun’s shirt starting to rub the smooth skin at his belly and it sent tingling sensation throughout Kyuhyun’s body. It wasn’t right, Kyuhyun knew it, but it felt so good. So Kyuhyun also let his hands wonder around Siwon’s abdomen. Siwon got hard due to the sensational touch and he instantly pulled himself away from Kyuhyun, who was also snapped back to his clear state of mind.

“I’m… sorry”, Siwon mumbled as he sat up “I didn’t mean for us to…”

“Me neither”, Kyuhyun said as he also elbowed himself up. “It’s okay, Siwon-ah”.

Kyuhyun meant it. They both fully acknowledged that they were teenagers and it wasn’t strange that they got easily. To prove his sincerity, Kyuhyun put his hand on Siwon’s shoulder making the taller boy turn and look at him and then showed him a sweet smile. Siwon smiled back.

“C’mon. I’m tired. Let’s go to bed”, Kyuhyun stood up and pulled Siwon’s arm. They were heading to Kyuhyun’s bedroom.

 “Oh-okay” Siwon stuttered a bit as he thought about the idea of spending the night together in Kyuhyun’s bedroom after that little accident but he followed anyway.

When they got to the door of the room, Siwon decided to ask something that he had been having on his mind for a while

“Um… Kyu-ah?”

“Yes?” Kyuhyun replied while he was trying to tidy up his bed.

“Can you tell me why I’m in a bath rope?” The silly question made Kyuhyun smile.

“Because I didn’t find anything else that fit you, of course”

“But… I don’t think I can sleep in this. Don’t you have an old loose pj’s that I can wear?”

Kyuhyun chuckled “Okay, I suppose I can find something.”

After half an hour, they were finally crawling onto Kyuhyun’s cozy and comfy bed.

 

As soon as his back touched the mattress, Siwon sprung back up as he remembered something that he hadn’t had the chance to clarify with Kyuhyun.

“What’s the matter?” Kyuhyun asked as he saw Siwon rush action.

“Who is your secret admirer?” The question came out fast.

Kyuhyun chortled “Rumors do spread fast”

“Kyu…”

“If I knew who the heck he was, he wouldn’t be a ‘secret’ admirer, would he?”

Siwon gave out an annoying huff, toward the tacky secret admirer of course.

“Oh c’mon” Kyuhyun said cheerily knowing his boyfriend was annoyed “I’ll show you the notes, they’re really silly” He stood up and walked over to his desk. Kyuhyun reached for his back pack and took out a small stack of post-it note. He then got back to the bed where Siwon had been sitting straight up.

He got the notes from Kyuhyun and read a few of them.

           ‘You look extremely fine in your outfit today’

           ‘Those tight jeans look so good on you’

           ‘You took my breath away with your smile’

Siwon stopped right there. Those words made him want to vomit.

 

“Why do you even keep these? Are you seriously flattered over this?” Siwon asked as he waved those notes in the air. And as Kyuhyun laughed at his action, Siwon put those notes down while glaring at Kyuhyun, pouting and sank down to the mattress.

“Oh Siwon-ah”, Kyuhyun sweetly said as he scooted closer to the lying sulking boy in his bed. “Look!” He said as he stood up and Siwon watched him.

Kyuhyun took the notes, walked to the trash bin and threw them all in without hesitation. When he got back to the bed, Siwon immediately pulled him down and embraced him. But before Siwon could say anything, Kyuhyun beat him to it.

“You are the only one”. Kyuhyun voice was too soft and low that it was almost inaudible but Siwon heard it clearly.

“I’m the only one what?” Siwon pulled Kyuhyun out of his warm chest as he looked into the smaller boy and asked. A sweet smile planted on Kyuhyun’s lips while he moved closer and presses a peck onto Siwon’s lips.

“That can make my heart flattered”, he said as he pulled away.

Siwon hugged Kyuhyun tightly and they slowly lied down next to each other. Kyuhyun’s back was facing Siwon but before he could drift to sleep, came Siwon’s voice.

“I love you”

Kyuhyun didn’t turn around but he also softly whispered

“I love you, too”

 

The alarm went off and woke up the love birds.

Kyuhyun made them some sandwiches with jelly for breakfast. When they were done eating, they were off to school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Wait…” Kyuhyun suddenly stopped when they were just one block away from the school building.

“What is it, Kyu?” Siwon asked eyeing the shorter boy.

“You stay here. I go first”

“What… why…” Then it clicked it his mind. That’s right. They can’t be seen walking together to school. “Okay” Siwon agreed while letting go of Kyuhyun hand.

Kyuhyun gave him an insuring smile before he walked fast ahead.

 

Kyuhyun walked slowly to his locker and just like he expected, there was another sticky note. His fingers reached for it and pulled it away from the surface. Kyuhyun then took a sneaky glance to the end of the hallway, where, he was sure, someone was secretly observing him. He waved the note in the air and gave his boyfriend a look that said ‘this is the cutest thing ever’ which certainly and obviously annoyed the other boy. Kyuhyun chuckled and got back to the note.

‘To the prettiest boy who’s reading this: you are all I think about over this weekend’

‘Well, isn’t this cheesy?’ Kyuhyun thought. He crumbled the paper in his palm and threw it in his locker. While he was still pulling out his books, Kyuhyun’s phone vibrated. It was a new message. 

“You seem cheerful. What did he say today?”

Kyuhyun laughed. “He said whoever gets to have me in the future would be the luckiest person alive”, he quickly replied to his boyfriend.

“Well, too bad that position is taken.” Another message reached Kyuhyun’s phone. He put it back to his pocket after reading.

They went through the whole day feeling so much better now that they were back to normal. However, after lunch, when Kyuhyun received the second note of the day, he decided this needed to stop. He didn’t like the idea of taking advantage of someone’s feeling and leaving them hanging without any response. Kyuhyun considered for a while then he wrote a sticky note himself and stuck it on his locker after his last class hoping the secret admirer would see it. The note said “Your attention is very flattering but I’d need to ask you to stop”.

After he made sure the note was where it was supposed to be, Kyuhyun walked home happily. He didn’t need any secret admirer. He already got Siwon.

 

On the next day, while he was walking to school, Kyuhyun was also wondering if his ‘secret admirer’ had read the note. When he got to his locker, he found out for sure that it was indeed read as there was another brand new note there that said ‘I won’t stop until you get to see me in person. Tomorrow, after school, the soccer field behind the building’.

 

 

When Kyuhyun showed his boyfriend the little piece of paper, he chuckled.

“You should go see him”, Siwon calmly said.

“What?” Kyuhyun was slightly shocked. It was Siwon, the guy who would flip out if a random guy said hi to Kyuhyun in the hall way. “You want me to go see him? The ‘secret admirer’? The one who has been hitting on me?”

“Well, yeah”, Siwon shrugged. “You gotta admit, it’s kinda curious. Don’t you want to find out who he is?”

“I do but… aren’t you afraid he might steal my heart away?” Kyuhyun tried to look innocent and batted his eyelashes at Siwon. 

“No”, Siwon said as he pulled the shorter boy closer “No one can steal anything that is mine” and then he pressed a kiss onto Kyuhyun’s seductive lips.

 

The next day, after school, soccer field

 

Kyuhyun was waiting for his ‘secret admirer’. He had made up a whole speech to explain why that guy should stop giving him all of the attention.

 

“I thought you wouldn’t come” A voice coming from behind immediately made Kyuhyun turn around. He gasped when he saw the face.

 

“Lee Hyun Ki?”

 

Lee Hyun Ki was the last guy you’d want to mess with at Gangnam High School. His family was powerful and there was rumor that his dad used to be a mob boss. Lee Hyun Ki was also well-known in the school for his ‘business’. Let’s just say that if someone had a little problem with someone else, he and some of his friends would gladly to use some violence to ‘settle’ the problem, with paid of course. He was the leader of the pack. However, he was not a bully. He didn’t go around threaten everyone to get what he wanted. He was still a student. It was better to keep his ‘work’ out of the radar of the teachers if he wanted no suspicion and didn’t have to shut down his business.

 

“It’s you?” Kyuhyun stuttered question as his brain was still processing what was happening.

“It is me.” Lee Hyun Ki confidently moved closer but Kyuhyun backed up. It wasn’t until his back hit the rock wall that he realized he was trapped. Hyun Ki’s fingers crept up to Kyuhyun’s chin and slightly tilted his face up so he could look into those eyes. “Damn. You are even more beautiful in a close distance”.

Kyuhyun froze for two seconds but then moved his chin away. Lee Hyun Ki? The number one thug guy of the school is gay? And he’s interested in Kyuhyun? This is crazy. Kyuhyun’s facial was obviously conquered with shock.

“So cute…” Hyun Ki mumbled and moved closer again but this time his action was quick. Too quick for Kyuhyun to respond as he grabbed Kyuhyun’s face and pressed a kiss on his lips. That slick tongue quickly invaded Kyuhyun’s mouth. The smaller boy flexibly pushed Hyun Ki away. Since it was quite a powerful push, Hyun Ki lost balance and tripped. When he stood up, he shot Kyuhyun an angry look. His fingers were formed into a tight fist.

“I’m sorry”, Kyuhyun tremblingly said. “I didn’t mean to push you that hard. But… I’m not here for this”, he sounded a little bit more determining with those last words yet his voice was still somehow shaky.

“What?” Hyun Ki grunted. He quickly stood up and moved closer to Kyuhyun. It was too fast that poor Kyuhyun didn’t have time to react. Kyuhyun’s chin was forcefully grabbed again.

“I am the Lee Hyun Ki. Don’t you know how lucky you are?”

Kyuhyun was offended. He despised arrogant people.

 

“That’s it.” Kyuhyun said almost too loudly as he broke free. “I’m already in a relationship with someone else. And he is ten times better than you so you should just leave me alone from now on.” Kyuhyun quickly turned around and walked away hoping Hyun Ki wouldn’t follow and hurt him. He didn’t follow. He knew better than messing with the star student of the school. He was already forming another plan in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, when Siwon called him on the phone, Kyuhyun lied to him that he had changed his mind and decided not come and meet the secret admirer. The last thing he wanted was for Siwon to get worked up and worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hello everyone!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for taking soooo looong to update this story but the there was so much work at the beginning of the school year.

I hope you guys are still interested in my little story.

To show my sincerity, I will post another chapter shortly ^^ 

And leave me a comment?! I love reading whatever you guys write me!!!!