Chapter Nine

Blackmailing Lee Hyori's Daughter

To wonder how Mina had gotten in this situation took a lot of explaining. Normally when one had their first kiss, especially when that person is a girl, they would want it to be by their choice and in a nice, romantic way. That wasn't how it went for her. No, a boy named Jeon Jungkook had taken advantage of knowing her secret.

 

So much for trying to forgive him when he did things like this.

 

----------------

The two 97' liners had been dropped of by Namjoon and were told they'd be picked up in about an hour so Jungkook still had a half hour of down time before After School Club

 

"Ew, you're back." Was what Jaeyoong said when they walked through the door, and Mina stuck her tongue out in a mocking matter. Jungkook on the other hand, snorted at this statement and started laughing. "You should shut up before I set my dog loose on you."

 

"Gee, I'm so scared."

 

It didn't help that Joy came running down the hall, yipping up at Mina to pick her up, to which she did, by the way. "Wow, she's so intimidating." Jungkook had said with sarcasm, but pet the little puppy when she nudged his hand, soon taking her in his arms and sitting on the carpet in the living room to play with her.

 

"Well, not her." Right then Gom came downstairs, and Mina had to sit with the maknae and wrap an arm around him when the Bulldog finally saw him. "I was talking about him." Jungkook looked up to see the other dog, and he admitted he was intimidating. Especially when he started barking; he tried not to flinch.

 

"Yah! Gom, stand down! He's fine, see?" She leaned over and kissed his cheek, causing the ravenette's eye's to widen. "Whoa, what was that for?" She sighed. "If I don't show him that you're not out to hurt me, he'll hurt you." The maknae looked back at the dog and quickly wrapped and arm around her in return. Then he finally stopped growling and laid down instead.

 

"Well, I'm ordering pizza, okay? Even though I'm buying two, save one box for when mom and dad come home, okay?" Mina laughed, remembering Jaeyoong didn't know about Jungkook knowing the truth. "Hey, by the way, Jungkook's the one that knows." 

 

"Oh."

 

----------------------------------

Now they were sitting outside by the pool finishing off their pizza. Mina pushed her two pieces of crust on his plate. "I don't like the crust. Want them?" Jungkook shrugged and took them anyway, eating them for her. Jaeyoong had came outside to take their plates and put them in the sink. The maknae turned towards the brunette.

 

"So, why did you invite me over anyway? I know we agreed our reasons for not liking each other were dumb, but I mean, I'm still gonna be mean to you. It's like, in my blood now." She knew what he meant. Suddenly just being nice to him would be weird; maybe they would have more of a siblings relationship now. We're mean to each other but we have our moments kind of thing.

 

"Well, you've met Joy."

 

".... Yeah, and?"

 

"She's the gift Namjoon oppa gave to me." There was a silence and she nearly regretted taking the angle she was taking. "Why are you telling me this?" His voice went cold and she winced a little. "Well, I feel like I'm the reason Namjoon oppa forgot your birthday, so I wanted you to have her."

 

There was another pause. Finally, he spoke. "No, I can't do that. He spent all that money on her to give her to you, I don't want to get in the way of that." She sighed. "How about we share her instead? That was it's a gift from Namjoon to the both of us."

 

"You mean like a mommy/daddy thing?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Um, ew. I don't want to father a puppy with a mother like you."

 

She gasped. "Excuse you, that offensive." He snorted. "To who? You or Joy?"

 

"Jeon Jungkook! Take that back!"

 

"Hmm.... no." She huffed and crossed her arms. "Fine then. Don't get a birthday gift from oppa then." He cringed at hearing her continuously call his hyung, 'oppa'. "Okay, I'll take the gift and be Joy's father. But on one condition." She looked over at him. "What's that?"

 

"Stop called Rapmon hyung 'oppa'. Call me that instead." Her eyes widened. "What? But, you're only a month older than me. Honorifics don't count that way!" He nodded. "I know they're not required. But, they are by choice. I still know that secret of yours." She grumbled. "Fine, oppa." Jungkook, smiled, immediately turning into the cute person everybody knew him as. Weird.

 

After another few moments of silence, Jungkook finally spoke again. "Hey Mina.... don't you wonder how the water feels?" He questioned, lightly smirking and looking at her from the corner of his eye.

 

"I dunno, I haven't checked yet today-- Wait a minute---" Right as realization hit her, it was too late. Jungkook was already picking her up and she was squirming as he held onto her tightly. "Jeon Jungkook don't you dare!" And as they neared the pool, she did a last attempt. "Oppa! Please don't!"

 

Splash!

 

Mina resurfaced and moved her now wet hair out of her face, looking up to glare and a laughing maknae. "Not funny!" He caught his breath. "But it is!" She pouted and crossed her arms, moving to the edge to get out, but Jungkook was already there, reaching out to her. "Look, I'm sorry. Lemme help you, okay?"

 

Instead, when he grabbed her hand, she kicked off of the wall, giving herself the extra force to pull the maknae in with her. Now it was her turn to laugh when he resurfaced. "Hey! Not fair!" And thus their pool fight began, one chasing after the other. Soon the reasoning was forgotten and they were just swimming around and playing with each other.

 

And that included an unfair game of Marco Polo when Jungkook slipped out of the pool without her knowing. Maybe getting on good terms with him wasn't that bad of an idea. Even if it meant he'd still be an every now and then.

 

---------------------

Now they were sitting on the floor in her room, wrapped in towels as they dried off. "Get out." She told him after a few minutes. "Why?" He had asked, and she sighed. "Well, I still have extra clothes here so I can change." He had pouted. "But, what about me?"

 

She sighed, going into Jaeyoong's room and grabbing a shirt and some basketball shorts for him. (along with a pair of boxers, too) Then she proceeded to push him out and point to wear the bathroom was. She had changed into a simple button up shirt and shorts, since most of her clothes were already had her dorm.

 

When Jungkook returned, she was trying to brush the knots out of her hair with her fingers. "What should I do with my wet clothes?" He asked, and she turned to look at him before walking over and picking up her own wet clothes. "Come on, we'll throw them in the dryer so by the time you leave they'll be dry enough for you to wear."

 

That was when her situation started to change. Remember in the beginning when I mentioned it took a lot of explaining? Yeah, well, it starts here. After Mina had put their clothes in the dryer and jumped up to sit on the washer, which sat across from the dryer, but as she did so, Jungkook was literally right behind her.

 

"Whoa, dude, space please." She said, but the maknae had only stepped closer, now standing right in between her legs, his hands on both sides of her. "Mina, have you ever had your first kiss?" He asked, and she tensed. Not because her answer was no, but because he was leaning closer. Okay, where was this going? Why was Jungkook making a move on her? He hated her.

 

"Um.... n-no. But, why you ask?" She managed to jump off the washer and exit the laundry room, heading back to her room. Jungkook had closed the door behind him and she jumped on her bed. "Because, I haven't had it either. And...." He paused, causing Mina to furrow her eyebrows a little. "And... what?" She asked.

 

"Well, I know we're not on good terms yet, but I want to be your first kiss."

 

"What?! Why?" She wanted her first kiss to be with somebody she cared about, not somebody she still didn't care much for. And a forced kiss wasn't good, right? "Because then that means Rapmon hyung won't be your first." Oh.... that's what this was about.

 

Her face darkened. "So you're just going to use me to get back at Namjoon for forgetting your birthday? Are you kidding me right now, Jungkook?" He got on the bed with her, sitting across from her. "Yeah, pretty much." Her arms crossed. "No. I'm not going to be used as a toy just so you can get revenge on him. Plus, he'll never know, so what's the point?"

 

"If he ever asks, just say that you have had your first kiss and I'm sure that'll be enough." Here he went, becoming an again. Can she have the Jungkook from about 30 minutes ago? The one she played in the pool with, that one. "Well, I'm not kissing you for your own benefits." He snorted. "Good lucky with that. Aren't you forgetting something?"

 

Oh yeah, he knew about her mom. But using it against her for things like this was silly. Just like doing his homework for him and doing his chores, things he made her do from the beginning. God, this kid. "Fine. Just get it over with, yeah? At least I know you haven't had your first kiss either, so it's not that bad."

 

"It's just a kiss, Mina."

 

"Yeah, but it's your first! You only have that once!"

 

Jungkook sighed, not wanting to hear anymore of her rants and grabbed her neck, leaning in and crashing his lips against hers. At first Mina's eyes widened, and she just sat there. But this wasn't how she wanted to remember this, might as well take advantage of it, right? So, she wrapped her arms around his neck and started responding.

 

It had taken the maknae by surprise a little, but he wrapped his other arm around her waist and tugged her closer. And then somehow the whole reason behind this was being forgotten, as though both were taking advantage of the whole 'this-is-my-first-kiss' thing. It was pretty darn close to a makeup now. But right as Jungkook's tongue found its way into , the door pushed open.

 

"Guys, I'm here to pick you-"

 

It was Namjoon.

 

Back to pick them up for the After School Club.

 

And he just caught them kissing.