The Sister

The Benches

“Krystal  is really beautiful.” Jinri praised her favorite model—and bestfriend—that she saw in her magazine as she dropped herself on her favorite bench. She was in her christmas break time and she wanted to spend it alone. Walking around the main streets of Seoul, seeing christmas trees, and the most exciting thing; sitting on her favorite bench in the park, where she could see many kids sang yet this annoying man had ruined all of the fun things. He insisted that he had to accompany his little sister.

His little sister.

“Of course,”  he replied, “she is my girlfriend.”

Jinri could sense his pride because of his girlfriend, which was making him more annoying. From the first, she had the feeling that all he would do was talking about his girlfriend or his family or the fact that they would be married soon. He would not talk about her.

“Minho oppa, if you want to talk about Krystal further, why don’t you go and talk to her? Spending night together, maybe? Don’t ruin my day!”

“You are the one who start first, Jinri.” Minho frowned, didn’t understand. She was the first who brought this conversation about Krystal and why was she.. upset?

“I am just... bored.” She sighed deeply, deciding something. “Oppa...”

“Hmm?”

“Are you sure that Krystal eonnie is the one?” Jinri bit her lips tightly, afraid of the possibility that Minho would be mad at her. Truthfully, she knew that Minho would just nod or say yes, but this kind of thought just popped out of her mind.

“Why are you asking that question? Of course she is the one.”

“And what about me?”

Minho narrowed his eyes, “What about you?”

“I mean.. to you, What am I?” Jinri felt her heart was beating so fast. She had waited this moment, wanting to know what she was in Minho’s point of view.

Minho smiled, “My little sister, the one whom I have to protect my entire life. Besides, we are ‘Choi’, even though you are not my family at all.”

Sister.

Just his little sister. 

 


A/N : This is my cousin's true story >.< I'm sorry, kak (in Indonesia, it means sister or in Korean, it means Eonnie), I use your story!! Kekekekekekekekekek~ MinSul is one of my favorite couple, so i decided to write something about them. Wait for my next OTP!!! :) And yeah, I'm sorry for my mistakes.