The Best

The Benches

“Who’s the best, Hyoyeon? Hyukjae or Jongin?”

That question never left her mind since one week ago. The cheographer who trained her and Hyukjae before asked her this question while she was dancing in practice room. The rest of SNSD members were resting (and dating?) and she was the only member who decided to dance.

She hadn’t answered the question until now.

Eating a pack of Marshmallows, she sat on a bench in a familiar park—she didn’t know why that park was familiar, far far away from her dorm or her apartment or SM Building, wasn’t afraid of the fact that Netizens could recognize her. She was never afraid of the Netizens since her debut. She found it was exciting if Netizens recognized her and started making some issues about her.

But still, that question bothered her, even her favorite marshmallow couldn’t make her more comfortable. She grumbled, trying to find any interesting views in this park. Her eyes saw many children were running and catching butterflies, many couples were walking while chatting comfortably and many more yet she intrested the most at Lilies that lined up along the footpath. She loved Lilies, especially Lily of The Valley.

“Hyoyeon, look! I know you love Lilies!”

“Hyukjae, please, what are we going to do if we are late to attend singing class? You’ll debut in one week!”

Hyukjae pouted, and then he picked one of the Lilies and gave it to Hyoyeon, “I don’t care about debuting if I can’t give this to you. Here. A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady.”

Those memories suddenly came to her mind. It happened here! Here in this park! That’s why she felt that this park was familiar!

Why did I forget about those? How could I? She asked herself. Yes, they were bestfriend before their debut yet they couldn’t communicate as much as when they were trainees. Hyukjae’s scandal with IU also made their friendship became worse, not to mention that she was mad and crying when she heard about that scandal.

She smiled and took her phone, calling her trainer with the best decision.

“Hyo?”

“I pick Hyukjae.”

“I know you will say so.”


A/N : Alrigthhh~ First, I'm sorry for my grammar. Second, I love this. Third, I need a beta-reader. Fourth, wait for my next OTP to appear. Fifth, thanks for reading^^