Donghae Bias Story

One Shots

AN: I've already posted this as it's own one shot, but reuploading it here. Same for my other one shot. I just want all of them to be in one place. Starting with the third story, they will all be new stories.

I will be uploading the first three stories today, so stay tuned!! *immitates TV host's voice*

Really short Donghae bias story, I hope someone likes it~ LOL. I wrote it over a year ago, back before I (kind of) improved my writing skills.


-Whenever you see _______, add your name there-

 

 

It's Halloween, and you and your boyfriend Donghae are going to a haunted house together! You don't really want to go, but he really wants to, so you hesitantly agreed.

 

"It's ok _______, I'll protect you!" He says cheerfully. You look at the haunted house, and it looks too scary!!

 

"Donghae, I really don't want to go..." You say nervously. "

 

Don't worry _____, I'll be right here the whole time! Please? I don't want to go alone!" He says, doing his best aegyo. You laugh, and have to give in. "YAY!" He says, jumping.

 

You enter the house, and right away, stuff starts popping out at you! You flinch and grab his hand. He laughs gently and squeezes your hand.

 

"Don't be afraid!" He says calmly. You keep on walking and you swear something grabs at you! You jump and trip, your hand slipping out of Donghae's! You get back up, but it's too dark and you can't see him! You scream as stuff keeps on jumping out at you, and everywhere you look, there are ghosts and faces staring back at you!

 

"_____!! ______!! Where are you?!" You hear Donghae shouting frantically. You trip and fall down and something falls over you! You scream!

 

"OMO!! It's ok, it's ok!! It's me, ______! Sssshhh, don't be afraid! I've got you! I'm right here!" Donghae says as he hugs you tightly. By now you are crying.

 

"I need to get out of here!" You shout, clutching onto him.

 

"Yes, yes, we r going! I'll get you out of here! Close your eyes and trust me." He says as he lifts you into his arms. You close your eyes. The noises of the house get quieter, but you keep your eyes shut, just in case.

 

"You can look now." Says Donghae. As you open your eyes, he's leaning over you, and he kisses you.

 

"I was so scared, _____! I was afraid I lost you! I'm really sorry I put you through that, even though you didn't want-" he begins but you cut him off with a kiss.

 

"Thank you for saving me Donghae." You say.

 

"I'll always come save you. Because I love you."