Bestfriends are needed.

Our Fate
"JIEUNN PALLI WAKE UPPP!!" her mother shouted. "Ugh i need some rest omma, im tired." jieun said slowly. "YAAA THIS IS UR 2ND DAY OF SCHOOL!! YOU NEED TO GO!" she yelled again. Jieun wake up and go to the toilet. After taking breakfast, she goes to school and enetered the class. The class are noisy and all of them are beside baek's table. yeah, jieun's table. Jieun goes to her table and say "Hey u guys why are you here?" and then one of them said "YA PABO! YOU DONT KNOW? BAEK FELL SICK AND ALL OF THIS ARE YOUR FAULT!" Jieun with a suprise face, asking them "What? where is baek now?" jieun leave class and goes to the hospital. there is no baek. jieun knows she've been lied. she goes back to the school and entered the class with a sad face. teachers are about to scold her but baek comes into the class and said "mianhae, sasangnim. i asked her to help me when im in trouble just know" Jieun with a sad face, and thinking "why baek lied? why? i think my ego yesterday are too much. hm" the two go back to your seat and she asked baek, "hey why you are lying? btw im not helping you when you are in trouble, mianhae." jieun said softly "Seems like you alr forget abput yesterday" baek said. Jieun pout sadly "im sorry baek, thats not what i mean. im really sorry but leave me alone now. let me go. dont protect me". baek nodded. *recess time* you are alone in the class. the girl that envy with you plans to do a big party for jieun. they prepared eggs, flour, lighter and more. the 3 girls entered the class and said "ya jieun you're not going to recess? teacher will scold you again if you are in the class when recess time" they laughed. jieun said "im going to the library. bye" once jieun infront of the door, one of the girls throw a lot of flour on jieun's face. one of them throws egg on jieun. she throws around 15 eggs at jieun's hair. and the lead of the girl group, throws water on jieun. jieun are soaking wet now. the 3 girls go away while laughing at jieun. well, jieun has no friends. she asked baek to leave her alone. when recess time ended, the classmates are laughing at her except baek, suga and jimin. the three boys help you to cleen the eggs and flour. jieun thanked the boys with a lovely hug. jieun says sorry to baek and the rest. now they promised to be bestfriends. To be continued. mianhae., its a little bit short chapter. i will do the best next time!