New Classmate

Our Fate
*where should i go………* "you can sit beside me" a boy said. "Em hi. I'm jieun. Hbu?" "Hiii! im baekhyun. nice to meet you" "Tsk………ok……" *jimin and suga come from toilet* "meet jieun, our new classmate" baek said. *jimin and suga gave a big smile to jieun* *recess time* baek, jieun, jimin and suga are together in da class. "Hi" /awkward voice from jieun. *baek jimin and suga give a happy looks to jieun* *jieun stares them* //scared with baek, suga and jimin's stare. *god save me....what they going to do with me....i dont even have pretty face, big s, wide omg god save me* jimin : hey jieun u want to go dinner tonite? baek : lets have dinner. jimin : hey i asked her first. baek : idc so what? jieun letsgo. suga : why am i alone? 3 of them : ohhh please pandaaaa darawa juseyo. "Em jimin, sure. When?" "Em suga……why so sudden?" "Baek, sure!" "Dont argue then, we'll go together" "Nae" //doing aegyo buing buing. Suddenly a group of girl shouted from front "hey you back of from my boys" //chokes// //scared to fight back// *the 3 boys comes* "ya jieun is mine get off from here!" "YAAA! you should say something" suga shouted. "Im new here that would be rude" /jieun with sad face. "okay then" jieun said. "Baekhyun, can we talk? Excuse me suga and jimin?" "yes let go and have a talk" *walks away* "Em, baekhyun. My friend once told me about EXO-K. And one of the members named Baekhyun. Is that you? " "haha i was about to hide it because maybe you will never be my friend. but seems you alr know, hm yeah i cant fo anything." "OMG. Baekhyun stans will hunt me, EXO-K is hot boys in this school. Maybe the other members are at the different classes?" //glare// "they will never as im with you. no, the other members are absent. they have an schedule" "they are in the same class" "I'm so down right now. It is my first day school but ive been called ? Tsk" //about to cry// "Why the teacher put me in this class why god whyy" "forget it. the girls are annoying. they are like ermmmm sasaengs? i feel stressed" "hey ur lucky ur in this class with us" *sings lucky* "For your information, ive been warned by one of your stan. She said i'm ugly , stupid, , and i'm not deserve to be friend with you" "lemme talk with her. did you know her name or her age? her class? anything? i'll protect you lets be bestfriend" "Baekhyun stop doing this please. We cant! Ppl will hate me so much. And sorry, i dont know her." "She's about to slap me, but my luck the bells rang" "Fine, lets go back to jimin and suga." "WHAT? Thats too much. i cant even- lets tell teacher, if you dont want to go, i'll go alone" "Whats with teacher? This is our problems" "SHE IS ABOUT TO SLAP YOU" "And yes. Suga and jimin's stans warned me too. They said i'm not supposed to be in this school. I'm such a troublemaker" "WHAT? I NEED TO TALK WITH THOSE BOYS ABOUT THEIR SASAENGS" "Its too early relax~~ i wonder what if the other exo-k members are here? I think ive been warned about 12 times" "I've no friends here, ive no friends because of you! YOU!" "haha the 12 members will be beside you everytime, so they dont have times to warn you" "There's a lot girls out there and why you choose me?" //crying// "then what suga, jimin and me means to you? someone to be with when you're bored?" "Idk why" "I DONT EVEN NEED YOU GUYS. I DONT NEED HOT GUYS TO BE FRIEN D WITH. PEOPLE TALK BAD BEHIND ME BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!" "fine then" *walks away* TO BE CONTINUED... Hahaha im bored thats why my story is a little bored too.