Party Part II

The Social Ladder

 

 

Meanwhile at Sohee's residence, Infinite had gathered at her backyard. Sohee's backyard was well-known for its swimming pool and high definition audio system. Obviously, Sohee had hosted multiple parties before, so she had no problem in getting all of these done. There was a DJ, already ready to set up his equipments by the ledge. He was the usual one Sohee hired everytime, and she remembered him by the name Zelo. Well, the main reason was the guy had been crushing on her for the past years even, and everyone was well aware of that fact. Sohee never treated him differently, she was cold to him like she was to everybody else, but hey, the guy volunteered to DJ all her parties. She insisted she was paying him, Sohee felt weird having someone doing something for her for free. 

"Pfftt, look at that loser. Stealing glances at her? So lame," Woohyun whispered to Hoya while looking at Zelo's direction. The boy was in fact doing so while setting up his DJ equipments. Sohee at the time was too busy organizing for the party that she didn't realize his glances. Hoya laughed at Zelo from afar after hearing Woohyun's comment. They were enjoying making fun of Zelo so much that they did not realize the silence of the ambience. No one was there yet except for Infinite and Bora, but it wasn't something to worry according to Sohee.

"Hey, where's Tiffany?" L asked Bora. Everyone else but her was there, and this made him feel uneasy. Like something bad was about to happen, and he had a feeling that Tiffany might be the cause of it. "Oh, she said she's on her way," Bora replied. Seeing that worried expression on L's face, she placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, don't worry. She's going to come, okay." L smiled thankfully at her, although he wasn't sure how did Bora managed to read his mind. He wanted to believe that so bad too, but ever since Sungyeol and Tiffany's breakup, he sensed that this throne they reigned at Seungri High was going to be stolen away. He thought that Tiffany could betray them anytime, and his guess was because of Jin. He wasn't sure, but it looked like she had a crush on that guy.

Sunggyu came running in, screaming loudly while holding his Samsung S4 on his right hand, "Guys! We got a big problem!" 

Everyone turned their heads to him as L realized that maybe his thoughts were becoming real. Sohee pushed her maid out of the way slightly before marching towards Sunggyu. "What do you mean by that, oppa?" she asked. 

Sunggyu caught his breath for a while before informing her, "Everyone...is at Jungkook's house. They all are." His voice was loud enough for Sungyeol to interfere, "What?! How? Impossible!" What Sunggyu said was hard to believe itself, but maybe they were over-confident about the votes of people coming to their party. L stepped down from the mini stage where Zelo had all of his equipments on and strided towards Sunggyu as well. "Hyung, did Tiffany..." L didn't finish his sentence, he knew the elder would understand him.

"Yeah. Tiffany did all this, to us," he said firmly, causing all of L's worst possibility scenarios to come to life.

 

"I still don't trust you," V eyed Tiffany suspiciously, not believing her. "I brought everyone in the school to your party! How could you not trust me?" she grimaced. By that time, everyone was enjoying a good time at BTS's party. Tiffany literally showed up with everyone at Jungkook's door earlier, shocking the guys. It seemed too good to be true, but their party was happening. And with the massive amount of people partying at Jungkook's house, this might skyrocketed them to the top.

"How did you do it though? It's not easy to convince everyone to come here," Yoon Hee stated. "She does have a lot of connections, though," Jimin said the obvious, causing Jin to sigh. "I pulled a few strings here and there. A little blackmailing to the drama club and flattering did the trick," Tiffany smirked, as if she was proud of what she had done. "But Infinite's going to kill you for this," Jin was still flustered by her actions. "Aww, thanks for caring sunbae, but I've got to do what I've got to do," she simply replied.

"Come on, things are happening in front of your eyes. Stop with the interrogations and let's party!" she pointed her finger to the sky before dragging Jin to the dance floor. Jin was stunned by her bold action, his eyes bulging in the process. To be honest, Jin wasn't that much of a dancer and so he was quite shy in his movements. He stood still, much to Tiffany's frustration. "Sunbae! Dance!" she lifted his limbs, trying to make them move. He hesitated, but his feet started to step to the side and back to the middle again. He was finally loosening up and feeling the beat.

The BTS gang who was watching this the whole time, laughed wholeheartedly at the elder. Suga was even clapping his hands like a seal while J-Hope even teared up a bit. "I would never even imagine that I would get to see hyung dance," Jungkook uttered. "I never imagine he was that bad of a dancer," Jimin quipped. The whole cool, dependable image Jin carried all this time disappeared in just a blink of an eye. He was being the laughing stock of the group right then, and he didn't even know it.

"Ya! Come out Park Yoon Hee," a yell could be heard suddenly amidst all the laughing and booming music. Everyone turned their heads only to see Infinite alongside Sohee and Bora with furious faces. "Oh, here they come," Suga rolled his eyes, as if already expecting this sort of barge in from them. "You guys are not invited as long as I remember," Yoon Hee stepped forward bravely, her arms crossed against her chest as she perambulated to them. L was basically gritting his teeth, everybody could tell that guy was raging on the inside. Like a time bomb waiting to explode somehow.

"Stealing guests? So low of you," Sohee spatted, her eyes were glaring at Yoon Hee. "Who's stealing whose? You're the one that threw a party right after we decided to throw one too," Yoon Hee hissed. "But it also must meant that you guys don't have the confidence to win, so the only way left is for you to play dirty like this," Sungyeol butted in, his sharp gaze was piercing Tiffany the whole time. She felt slightly scared by her group of friends who were sure to eat her alive if she got caught, and so she hid behind Jin's tall figure.

Sohee stepped in front this time, her expression was no longer calm. She started pushing Yoon Hee by the shoulder, causing the latter to stagger to the back. "Think you've won like this? Huh? Huh?" Sohee kept on doing so until someone grabbed her by the wrist. She glanced to the side, no one ever dared to fight her back before. "Let go. This is between me and Yoon Hee," she forcefully tried to free herself from the grip, but Jungkook was a lot stronger than she thought. "No. If you want to say something to her, you have to get through me first," Jungkook sternly looked at Sohee in the eyes, no one had ever seen Jungkook being that angry before. 

The drama didn't last long however when L decided to step in and saved Sohee from Jungkook's 'wrath.' He put Sohee behind his back, as if the girl was not capable on defending herself. Jungkook and L met eye to eye, and Jungkook couldn't help but to feel to punch L's face and break it. It wasn't the first time they met, yet Jungkook suddenly felt fire of rage burning inside of him. He was mad that L dumped Yoon Hee like she was some piece of garbage. He hated the fact that this guy used to break her heart. He despised L from head to toe for all of the things he did to Yoon Hee. Sure BTS were mortal enemies with Infinite, but Jungkook couldn't care less about L before. Now, he had to, and that was all because of Yoon Hee.

"Erm, did I came at the right address?" someone else spoke up before L managed to. The person looked rather guilty for it seemed that he walked in during a bad timing. "Oh my god, am I dreaming?" Dongwoo gaped at the person while slapping himself in awe. "Oppa! You made it!" Tiffany pranced towards him while the rest of the kids there already got took out their handphones to take multiple pictures of the superstar. "You...you...brought Rain here?" Yoon Hee's voice was trembling, signalling she was freaking nervous. She still couldn't believe it anyways. Was her eyes fooling her? "Told you I pulled a few strings to get someone like him down here," Tiffany smirked. 

"Whew, and I thought I just walk in into some high school gang fight," Rain faked a laugh but he stopped after no one else got his joke. He cleared his throat and yelled, "Well, what are waiting for? Let's get this party started!" Rain walked up to the small platform and acted it like a stage while a huge crowd was beginning to form around him. 

"This isn't over yet. Let's go," L instructed the rest but Woohyun managed to make a remark, "But I want to see Rain." L glared at him, silencing Woohyun immediately. Infinite, Sohee and Bora left the party assuming there was nothing they could do to change the people's minds at the party to come to their party instead. Yoon Hee thanked Tiffany for her effort although she felt that Infinite was going to fight back even stronger. 

"Wow, being the daughter of an actor does have its perks," Jimin mumbled. Jin who overheard this ruffled Jimin's hair and said, "Let's go see Rain. Don't want to miss my chance seeing a superstar." 

 

The party continued on, with everyone having a blast and complete silence from the counterattacking of Infinite. Thank goodness. 

Suga and V walked up the stairs, careful not to bump into the almost drunk girl, who was staggering to get down from the stairs. They made way to Jungkook's room, obviously no map or guidance needed. BTS visited his house more than a couple of times, enough to memorize the plan of the house. Plus, his house wasn't that gigantic anyways. Suga slowly opened the door, but only to be greeted with darkness. As he the lights, he cooed, "Jungkook, you're in there?"

What was revealed in front of their eyes were even more suprising as they noticed that his room looked different. Maybe a whole lot different. Maybe too different. "Woah, what happened to his bed?" V exclaimed. "Someone's renting his room or what?" Suga furrowed his eyebrows as both of them walked into the room. Just when V shut the door close, it was swung open once again, only to reveal Rap Monster who was in a hurry. Nature called. "Whoops, coming through!" he shouted as he rushed to the bathroom inside. 

"Hyung, is it just me or do I feel like there's a girl living in here?" V said his thought aloud while tracing the dressing table covered with makeup, perfumes and girl accessories. Suga on the other hand sat on the lower bunk, noticing how pink the bedsheet was. "Did Jin hyung influence Jungkook to like this colour or what?" Just as when they were all giving each other questioning looks, Jin and J-Hope walked into the room casually at first. "Oh V! Jungkook's looking for you," J-Hope finished his sentence while still being rendered in surprise.

"The hell happened?" Jin walked towards the dressing table, it was obviously the most eye-attracting due to the numerous of things placed on it. V replied, "I know, hyung. What the hell happened with our beloved maknae?" J-Hope opened one of the drawers, curiosity started to creep inside him. Not that he was that interested in Jungkook's wardrobe, it was just that something felt off. "AHHHHHHHH!" J-Hope screamed, causing all heads to turn to him. "What? Why?" Jin fluttered to the latter, his face was hard to decipher what he just found. 

The moment Jin saw them, he closed the drawer shut as his cheeks turned crimson red. "What is it, hyung?" V asked innocently. J-Hope coughed awkwardly before saying, "Either those are Mrs. Jeon's, I highly doubt so though, or is Jungkook secretly a girl?" Suga widened his eyes, "Don't tell me...." Jin shot him a look, "Yah! No erted thoughts. I have no idea why would Jungkook kept ladies' and...you know, bras." V stifled a laughter, this was just getting more peculiar by the second. 

On the outside, Yoon Hee managed to catch a glimpse of the door to her room shutting close. She shrugged it off at first but then, she remembered that it was not just her room, it was their room.

"Jungkook! Room, now!" she pulled the hem of his checkered shirt, to get his attention from talking to Jimin. She immediately ran upstairs, followed by Jimin and Jungkook who are confused with what she just said. The moment they got there, Yoon Hee flung open the door, and all eyes were on her then. Jungkook was shocked as well, seeing almost all of his hyungs all inside. "Oh, V, you're in here the whole time? We've been looking for you. I thought that you and Namjoo-- wait, why is your bed like that?" Jimin tilted his head in confusion while Yoon Hee barged into the room in panic and bewilderment. 

"Care to explain, Jungkook?" Suga asked him, but Jungkook could only blink at the elder. He was lost for words, he didn't know where to begin or whether he should just act innocent. No, bad idea. They seemed like they saw too much already.

"Ahhh, that feels good," RapMon came out of the bathroom, startling everyone else other than V and Suga. But what he said after that was more shocking. "Hey, isn't that Yoon Hee's?" he pointed to the medium-sized turquoise notebook on a table not far from his view. "She always carry that around in school, right?"

Something clicked inside Jin's mind as he mischieviously approached the maknae. A playful smirk was playing on his face causing Jungkook to be even more nervous. "Don't tell me you and Yoon Hee are living in one room?" The moment he inquired the deadly question, all the other BTS members gaped with their jaw hanging open. Jungkook gulped, he never thought that Jin was that smart to figure that out. "Aisy, no! What are you talking about oppa?" Yoon Hee panickedly waved her hands in front of him.

"Then how do you explain these?" V shot another question, his hand smoothly 'presented' the range of cosmetics beside him. "Or are you a girl?" Jin taunted him on purpose. He could sense his anxiousness just by the looks of his eyes. Jungkook was not even able to look at him in the eye.

"Oppa, that's..." Yoon Hee tried giving another excuse, but Jin shot ahead. "And why are you so worked up? Why are you defending him? I thought you guys hate each other?" He emphasized on the word hate, merely on purpose. Jin knew his was winning this. Yoon Hee opened to at least shot a clever answer back to all those bombarding questions but Jungkook pulled her closer to him.

"Yeah, you're right. We're staying together in this room," he said boldly, not an ounce of nervousness in his voice. It was totally contrary than his condition before. Yoon Hee looked up at him, giving him a look of 'are you crazy.' Jungkook simply ignored her and looked forward to what his hyungs were going to say about this.

 

 

Author's note 
Update people! Haha the Rain part is a little bit crazy, but yeah screw that. New poster and bg, and I am finally satisfied with this one. No more changing! Keke, thanks for reading <3