Part 2

Alittle Speech

She packed all the things she needed and gave her siblings a hug and went downstairs, “ Bye mum , bye dad. “ She walked out of the door , going to a nearby park to settle down and call her boyfriend.

“ Hello ? “ 

“ Hey..”

" what's with the tone? What happen? " 

" Long story " 

" Mind telling me? I'm free now ! where do you want to meet me? "

" The park nearby my house. " 

" i'll be right there." He hang up , all shinhye could do was sit over there with her hair covering her face.

In 10 minutes , L.joe ran to her, sitting beside her.

She looked up at him , her eyes was teary , her right cheek was red, her face was just filled with nothing but sadness.

" What happen jagi " He pulled her into his chest , she cried out like a new born baby.

Shinhye pulled herself out of l.joe's chest and slowly told him everything that happened.

" So you don't have a place to stay now? " He asked , Shinhye nodded.

" Hmm , you can stay at my dorm , the others won't mind ! " 

She looked up at him , " Really? " 

" yup ! if you don't mind we can go now " l.joe stood up ,taking her lagguage. She nodded and headed to his car as he drove all the way to his dorm.

Arriving to his dorm , he came out of the car seeing the manager. " Where did you go ! " his manager glare at him.

" I'll explain later anyway , can shinhye stay here ? she er..has family problem now..so" He asked , his manager.

" Shinhye ? your girlfriend ? " His manager rise his eyebrows.

L.joe nodded , " You guys do know each other don't you ..? ". " okay okay , i'll accept that. Give me a good reason later. you have recording soon better hurry." His manager told him , leaving them alone.

" Let's go to the dorm " L.joe walked her to the dorm.

Their dorm was big yet it wasn't that big. Chunji was found sitting on the sofa. " yooo shinhyee , what are you heree. " He asked , eating some peeled oranges.

" she's staying here for awhile , you won't mind moving into someone else's room right? " 

" sure sure, Anything for shinhye" Chunji smiled , " thank you chunji oppa." She smiled at him.

both of them went into the room , Shiinhye sat on the bed, " I'm sorry for interupping into your life all of a sudden.." her tears started falling again.
L.joe went and sit beside her, " It's okay jagi , you fought with your parents for me. It's the least i can do for you." He gave her a kiss of her forehead.
" I..i love them alot but..this is also the first itme my dad has slapped me , it hurts my heart. Especially when they asked me to break up with you." She looked at him , tearing up again. 

" you know i would never leave you no matter what right? " He pulled her into a hug , letting her cry her emotions out. " Just don't worry too much okay ? I have to go for recording now! feel free to take food from the fridge or watch the tv or even go for a walk " He kissed her cheek and went out of the room.

2 Years has passed since Shinhye last left her parent's house and is still staying in teen top's dorm. She missed her parents alot but she wouldn't call them until she prove that they are wrong about him. Shinhye is currently twenty two , while l.joe is twenty three. 

Christmas was also coming around the corner , she would send gifts back to her siblings during that time of year.
Teen top was also very busy and popular nowadays since they jsut promoted their new song , ' Miss right ' .

" Weeee ~ Practice was so tiringgg ! " Ricky yawned , opening the door. Smelling the smell of food , he went right to the kitchen.

" Omo , that smells so nice " He said , " ish , go bath first at least. " Chunji push Ricky to the bathroom. 

The rest went to bath too , Shinhye cooked kimchi soup with some simple dishes for their dinner.

" waaah ! " Ricky clap his hands together then grab his chopsticks to grab the food.

" where's cap again ? " Shinhye asked.

" He's sleeping as usual. " Niel answered.

Shinhye giggled , " we have to save some food for him i guess. "