Part 3 ((final))

Alittle Speech
After dinner , everyone went to do their own things while shinhye was in the kitchen doing the dishes.
 
when she felt someone hugging her waist , " Ish byung! " , " He smirk at her , " Hmmm~ " 
 
" Help me do the dishes and not hug me ! " She pout , L.joe stood beside her and did the dishes with her , putting the soap on her nose , fooling around.
 
" you are free tomorrow shinhye ? " 
 
" Yup , i am!  " She answered , " why ? "
 
" we should go out! " He said to her in excitement.

Little did shinhye know that l.joe actually have a big surprise for her , dealing with something called the   " R I N G ".

In the morning , Shinhye woke up , not seeing l.joe. she walked to the kitchen seeing a note there.

" Heeey , i have something on. So mind going to the nearby cafe to get sometihng to drink first? " 

She looked at the note , she went to wear a simple shirt with shorts , stockings and a basball jacket that could keep her warm.

Doing what was told by l.joe , she went to the nearby cafe and got her favourite americano ice latte despite the coldness. In reciveing her latte , a note was stick onto her cup. 

" Hmm , i'm sorry but i guess i can't meet you now ! Go to the park where we always go and walk around awhile first? " 

She looked at it , leaving the cafe with her drink. " What's with all this note? " She wondered to herself , walking to the park.

She walked to a certain point till he saw niel , " Shinhye ! " He walked to her , handing her 2 ballons  with a note on it.
" What's with the notes? " She asked him , " I can't tell , i'm so sorry shinhye-ya ~ " Niel bow at her. 

Shinhye opened up the 3rd note , " >< did niel pass the note to you yet? someone called me just and i couldn't meet you again so ...meet me at the rose garden ? " She sighed and waved goodbye to niel , walking to the rose garden while drinking her latte.

She reached the rose garden , sitting down a chair nearby. " Ish , i'm so tired. what is he up to ! " 

"Shinhye-ya , i have something for you! " Changjo said , giving her a surprise. " omo! you surprised me! " 

Changjo laughed , " mianhae ! " He passed her 3 balloons with another note again.

 Shinhye opened up the 4TH Note , " Oops !! Did i say rose garden? I meant beach! i'm so sorry jagiya TT TT " 

Changjo looked at her , " want me to walk you there ? " He asked her. " okay .. " She sighed.

Shinhye hasn't found out that this was a plan yet , the rest was at the beach waiting when changjo and shinhye arrived.

" What's with the things? Is it christmas already ? " She looked around her , seeing some decorations.

Someone tapped her on her shoulder , she turn around seeing her boyfriend.

" Ish ! what happen ! why did you- " L.joe placed his finger on her lips , " shh. " 

He moved backwards , kneeling down then pulling his hand out , opening the ring box.

Shinhye eyes grew wided , " Jung Shinhye... , Would you marry me ? " he asked , leaving her speechless.

" ...Yes!! Of course yes! " L.joe stood up , putting the ring onto her ring finger. She hugged l.joe tight as l.joe carried her up in the air.

the rest of teen top cheered and let out party pops. " I must just be the happiest woman in this earth " She press her lips against l.joe's soft lips.
 
They all ate at a fancy resturant and headed to the dorm.

2 Months later , they arranged their wedding and made their wedding invitation.

" Do you want me to send the wedding invitation to your family house? " He asked.

" Nope , i'll give it to them myself. " she said.

Shinhye knew it was the day , she would finally prove her family wrong about what they said. After 2 years of not seeing her parents , she could finally see them.

2 days after the invitations were made , shinhye made her way to her parent's house. Letting a small knock.

" Yes? " Her mother opened the door , " Oh , what do you want? " 

" i'm here to prove you wrong " She handed her 4 invitations, " I'll be seeing you and the rest of the family on my wedding day. " she said , walking away trying to control her tears in.

On the day of her wedding.

" Now let's invite Shinhye's father up here for a speech " The mc said , leaving everyone to clap.

" I remember , when my little girl was obessed with dolls when she was young, And obessed with celebrities as she grew into her teenage years.
There was one day when i entered her room and saw her hanging up new posters of a new k-pop group band and asked her , " How long would it last this time? " She told me , " It's different this time dad. " I can't believe all this years , i'm actually giving her away to the same boy i see on her posters, I guess i was wrong about him, I'm actually happy it was him who would be the one marrying my most lovelist daughter. He makes my little girl happy. thank you Lee byunghun. " 
 
Shinhye when to hug her father when he got down, Her mother joined in too.

" I'm so sorry for doubting you dear , you know we care for your happiness. " She hug shinhye tight.

" It's okay , i'll forgive you. " She hug her mother back.

Her father walk towards l.joe , " Hey boy , do take care of my daughter , she is a very precious girl understand? " 

" don't worry , i will. " He smiled at shinhye's father.

Shinhye went over to l.joe and place her arm around his , giving him a little cheeky wink. 
------
The end hahaha 
there is like 3 parts in total pmsl , i didn't want to post all together cause it might be too long hehe.
Hope you enjoy it ^^