Chapter 1: Party at Jinki's

He's My Best Friend!

     Jaemi is sitting at a park bench, eating ice cream while waiting for her best friend to arrive. Suddenly, someone covered her eyes from behind, which made her gasp in surprise. "Guess who~" a familiar voice said. Jaemi smiled. "Jonghyun!" Jaemi exclaimed. Jonghyun uncovered Jaemi's eyes and sat down beside her. Jonghyun looked at Jaemi's ice cream cone. "Can I have some?" Jonghyun asked with a grin. "Go buy your own!" Jaemi stuck her tongue out at Jonghyun. Jonghyun pouted and Jaemi giggled. "So why did you want to meet me here?" Jaemi asked. "I was wondering if would like to come with me to Jinki's birthday party." Jonghyun replied. "Sure, I'd love to come!" Jaemi said happily. Jonghyun smiled, "Great! Let's go!" Jonghyun stood up. Jaemi finished her ice cream and stood up as well. "It's today, right?" Jaemi asked. Jonghyun nodded as a response and grabbed Jaemi's hand, which made her blush. They started walking to Jinki's house that is just nearby. 

        Once they arrived at Jinki's house, Jonghyun knocked on the door. The door was opened by Jinki. "Annyeong Jonghyun! Annyeong Jaemi! Come in!" Jinki greeted and stepped aside to let the two in. Jonghyun and Jaemi walked into the house. A banner with "Happy Birthday, Jinki!" on the wall is there. Streamers also decorated the walls. There are also a lot of guests. Music is heard throughout the room. "Saengil-chukkahe, Jinki!" Jaemi and Jonghyun chorused. The two glanced at each other and chuckled. "Gomawo!!" Jinki exclaimed while grinning, "if you guys want to eat, the food is at that table!" Jinki pointed at a table full of food. Jaemi and Jonghyun nodded. "I'll just go to the buffet to eat, I'm pretty hungry," Jonghyun said, walking to the buffet. "Alright!" Jaemi said. 

           Taemin approached Jaemi. "Hey, Jaemi," Taemin said with a soft smile. "Annyeong, Taemin!" Jaemi greeted happily. "So, you came here with Jonghyun?" Taemin asked, smirking a bit. Jaemi blushed a bit and nodded with a smile. "Haha~ that's cute, so when are you doing to confess your love for him?"  Taemin teased. "I-I don't know... But even if I confessed, I know he doesn't like me back anyway..." Jaemi sighed. "Oh come on, think positive! I think you two are cute together," Taemin said and laughed. Jaemi blushed even more. "W-whatever!" Jaemi crossed her arms. Taemin chuckled once more. Only Taemin, JInki and Minho are the only ones who knew about Jaemi's crush on Jonghyun. "But I guess Taemin's right, I should think positive... Maybe Jonghyun might like me back as well..." Jaemi thought.

 

(A/N): So that's all for this chapter! I feel pretty tired so I'll continue the rest on the next chapter. I hope you liked the chapter! Jaemi, I hope you like it~ ouo