200 Pounds of Me

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

200 Pounds of Me 

One day, a baby girl was born. Her cries pierced through the hospital room. The mother who had gasped for breath, was watching her new-born child getting wrapped with a blanket. The father smiled, with tears flowing down his cheeks. The new-born child began wailing, taking in her first breaths. Nurses working their best to keep the baby alive. The child breathing began to slow down, Nurses began to work faster, struggling to keep the breathing steady. The couple began to worry for their child, afraid that it was too late.

With a miracle, the child's breathing was back to normal. Nurses sighing in relief, wiping their sweat with the back of their arms. They walked towards the couple with the baby in their arms. The couple cradled the baby carefully with care, making baby sounds.

Seeing their daughter,

with beautiful Dark Brown eyes, as her eye lids fluttered,

Her Pink Cherry lips,

Her Skin Like Snow,

Her Cheeks Soft as a Baby's ,

The mother gave a tight warm embrace as she cradled the baby side by side. She was chuckling and smiling, as the baby's big brown eyes widen from the new world. "When you grow up, you're going to be an angel that always smiles and speaks to the kind and poor," The mother's face brightened with a smile plastered on her face, "I know you are too young for such a promise. But," she paused before gazing at the new-born, "as long as we can be there for you, even from above. You remain forever an angel and keep the bad away. When you feel it, we're there for you"

As if the baby understood, her eyes twinkled. The new-born's mother choked up and water blurred up her vision. Soon, a hand was felt on her back, as she turned to check who it was. It was her husband. Her husband that was comforting her with a faint smile. Returning a smile back, she looked back at her daughter, as her tear fell slightly below the baby's eye, looking as if she, the baby, was crying. The baby let out a little giggle at the feeling of tears right below her eyes.

"because I know you'll know we're here for you, Aria. Always and forever" 



 

Foreword

Characters:

Lee Aria (Ah-ri-ah)

She was talented, beautiful, but one flaw blocked all those charming beauty. She was 242 pounds and living hard after her parents death. But 6 boys come her way and what happens will begin the journey. 

EXO-K

Kim Joon Myun

Byun Baekhyun

Park Chanyeol

Do Kyung Soo

Kim Jong In

Oh Sehun


 

I'm hoping for comments and subscribers! Please show support to this story! Oh yeah, one thing; I will be putting up a poll for which candidate or male from EXO-K you would like to be paired up with! Please no silent readers; I like to know how my story is heading for my readers so critism and compliments are placed at best. Although I may have stated that I support every one of you guys' opinion, I don't need the hate that is extremely unneccesary in a site like this. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this fanfic and I'm back! :-D