Author's Important Note

200 Pounds of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a while since this has last been updated and I'm extremely sorry for the changes that go onward within this story. I'm officially back, ready to update in about a week or so, but not later than 3 weeks. I apologize to my subscribers who have been waiting so long for this story to update and to those confused throughout the chapters. Up till now, I finally overcame my writer's block and completely found a way to continue this story, but this time with an ending and a twist I'm very excited about. 

First of all, all of you may know; those who subscribed since the beginning, that this lead OC was over 200 pounds and was going through pain from school and life overall. With that plot I was wishing to succeed, a million of thoughts on how boring my story was entered my brain and there I was beginning to change the story from my greedy wants back then in 2014. Unfortunately, after the updates where changed, the story just stopped for me. I felt like it was wasting time. That what I have wanted from the start didn't go as well as planned but here for now, I have come up with a solution.

Tadah! If you returned to the foreword, you can see some small changes but overall those changes created a big plot for this story. I wouldn't like to spoil it for you so I suggest you go and read from the beginning. Also as you can see on the left, the chapters are gone other than the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter