Socialising

All Time Sweetheart

-YOONA POV-

Waking up, my eyes felt sore and tired from all the crying. I washed up and changed. I opened the door to see my boxes outside. I forgot about it. I knocked my head lightly on the wall and brought the boxes in. Unpacking it, I felt sad and happy. With my experience of packing of things(worked as a part time mover),  things was done swiftly. Walking out, I found Taecyeon and another girl sitting at the dining table with american breakfast sent. It was Saturday and I was not on duty. 

"Morning. Come sit and have breakfast with us!" Taecyeon said and gave me an apologetic smile. 

"No thanks." I said and looked at the girl who was eyeing me from head to toe. I walked out of the house and took a stroll down the hill. Found a bench nearby and sat down. Gathering my thoughts, my heart ached. I was jealous. 100% sure. Otherwise, I will not have cried so much to the fact that there was a girl in Taecyeon's house. And it proved something else. I still have feelings for me. Strong and concrete feeling that makes me feel so overwhelmed by that news. I heard sounds of footsteps and turned to see Taecyeon walking over. 

"I wanted to officially introduce you to her but she came back early yesterday. She was in camp but out so I didn't introduce her to you. I am sorry." He said, not daring to sit beside me.

"Sorry? No need for that," I said, standing up."Your house, your girls, your life. I am not interested!" I said, pointing at him. 

"I didn't really want to say this to you but... someone 10 years ago told me this,"He said, looking deep into our past."If our hearts doesn't say the truth, pain will give you an answer...".

I whisper that in his ears while hugging him at times. 

"I am not interested." I emphasised again looking away.

"I said it, the pain you feel will give you an answer..." He said."Please come in. I want to introduce you to that girl."

I looked at him and he walked, knowing that I will follow him. 

"Sarah, this is Yoona. Yoona, this is Sarah." He said, pointing to both of us respectively. 

"Hi. I am Professor Yoona from SungWon Hospital. Nice to meet you!" I introduced. 

"Hi. I am Sarah. I am from England. I am Taecyeon's..."She said before Taecyeon cut in."Roommate. She is like my sister. I met her in England. I found her parents in a car accident. I was rather homeless at that time. So I lived at her house. To my surprise, we study the same course so we became brother and sister with no relation in blood."

"Yeah. Brother and sister!" She said, looking very disappointed. 

"Oh... I see. Ok. Anything, come find me. Even if is minor flu. I can help!" I said happily, glad to know that their relationship is pure.

"What's for lunch Taecyeon oppa?" She said, grabbing his hand and looking at me, emphasising the word "oppa".

"I don't know... Just came back, not so familiar with this place," He said, pushing her away. 

"I owe Taecyeon a treat for this place,"I said, looking around."I know a great place. Let's go!" 

"Ok. Attire?" He asked. He has changed a lot. I really missed him. 

"Something around the range of a polo tee and shorts. Will meet you guys back here in 10 minutes." I said as I turned around and walked to my room. The girl wants to play. Flying all the way here with Taecyeon, let's show her what I am. Changed, I waited for them. Something caught my eye. A photoframe that was placed downwards. Curious, I lifted it up. I saw the picture of Taecyeon and I kissing on our first date. 

"My mother took that. I didn't want Sarah to know anything about us. I cannot let her know that I am not charging you rent. My mother sure loves you. Always asking about you." He said, coming close to me.

"I like this picture. Do you have it in soft copy? Can send to me?" I asked, not knowing what Taecyeon will interpret of my statement. He looked at me and I looked back at him. He moved closer and when we were so close to hearing each other's loud and heavy breathing, we heard footsteps and we backed away. I put the photoframe back to the way it is. 

"Let's go. Sorry to keeping you guys waiting." She said as she buttoned her polo tee. No manners.

Outside, my beautiful car have arrived. It was a Porshe. Sleek and pretty. My Porshe is not a car. It is a motorcycle. I have a car too but it is not here. I just bought the car recently and it is going to be delivered soon. 

"Ride in my car." Taecyeon said as he unlocked his sweet convertible. It was a dream car of mine. However, I decided to buy a Porshe 7 seater. 

"It's ok. I like my bike. Follow me close!" I said, before putting on my helmet and getting on my bike. I love the thrill. 

Driving slightly slower, I had to wait for them to chase up. When we arrived, I parked my bike in front of the shop for valet parking. They stopped too. I saw Taecyeon get out of the car and eye me as I took off my helmet and let my hair just fly and bounce naturally. 

"Since it is my treat, everything on me. Don't worry." I said before calling out."Simon! My bike and a sweet y convertible here." 

A muscular guy came out and gave me a big hug. Simon was a friend I met in the hospital. Did valetting and got into a minor accident. He loves my bike so I come at least 5 times a month or sometimes, I lend him my bike. He takes extra care of my bike but sometimes, other people's car, I don't even wanna talk about it.

"You owe me a drink. You said you were coming last week but you didn't turn up!" He said.

"I was busy shifting. Here, park the convertible and take my bike out for a spin. Don't crash it. Not cheap!" I .

"Let's go." I called out to Taecyeon and Sarah.

Walking in, there were so many people I know in the restaurant. When we arrived at the table, there was tension as Taecyeon was the only guy and as a man, he needs to pull out ladies' chair. Pulling 2 chairs out for ladies is not the problem. The problem is who Taecyeon likes more and will pull who's chair out first. I decided not to put him in a difficult spot and I sat down first. Sarah however waited for Taecyeon to pull out her chair. Taecyeon didn't realise until I kicked him under the table when he was sitting down. Waiting, Sarah suddenly asked.

"Aren't we going to order food? No one serves us? Geez, no quality of service at all." She smirked. 

"This place only offers set lunch and dinner. No Ala Carte. If you didn't realise, the menu or set lunch meals was written outside. Anyone who comes in, don't need to be served unless you need any special order or something." I said.

"That's interesting. I wonder who is the owner of this place." Taecyeon said. 

He got up and went to a board where the owner writes her heartfelt messages as to why such a restaurant. He read it and then looked back at me.

"You are the owner?" He said when he returned back.

"Yes. Nice to meet you." I said. Sarah was shocked that she choked on the water she was drinking. 

"No wonder so many people bowed to you. I thought it was because you were a regular." He said.

"I opened this after I arrived back in Korea. Part of my dream too. Make a place famous and unique." I said.

"That is something you have already achieved. Look at the queue. Thank god we came earlier." He said, patting his chest.

"Yes. Otherwise, the boss will have to queue too." I said jokingly. 

"Hahaha. So funny." Sarah said sacarstically.

Just at the time I was going to kick her out of the restaurant, the food came. We digged in and as people with manners, Taecyeon and I didn't talk. Coming from a rich family, manners was important. Sarah, however, talked so much. 

"Sarah. Stop. Quiet for a while please?" I said after my meal as I was irritated. 

To my surprise, Taecyeon added on too,"Yes. Sarah. Stop, you have been talking non-stop." And he looked at her irritably. After the meal, I got up to leave first and Taecyeon followed me too. Sarah got into the car while Taecyeon asked to talk to me alone. 

"Hey. Thanks for everything today. You are an amazing woman. No wonder I fell in love with you again and again." He said, eyeing me.

"Again and again? If this is a confession," I said, putting on my helmet and getting on my bike that was returned to me in one piece."I liked the first one best." I said, winking at Taecyeon and driving off.

Driving along the roads to the hospital to check on my patients and staff a while, one thought came to my mind,"That socialising is good. I am going to enjoy this game...".