Call Back

Destiny's Disaster

“Hello, Park Elena?”

“Yes, this is she”

“We’re calling form Woollim Entertainment and we wanted to schedule you for a call back”

I sat down on the edge of my bed … ‘Call back’ yes! Finally I got my call back. its been a couple of days since my audition but I kinda lost hope. I could feel my heart racing in my chest. A big smile plastered on my face. I felt like I wanted to cry and scream and jump around.

“Ms. Park? are you still there?”

“My apologies, yes. I’m still here”

“Is it okay if you can come back tomorrow say 12:30pm, sharp”

“Yes that sounds perfect. Thank you so much for calling.”

Click

 “Who was that?” Minji came barging in my room with a curious look on her face.

“…Call back” was all I was able to utter out.

“Call back?... CALL BACK!?!  Ah I get it. you got the call back. Get up! Jump or scream do something!” Minji yelled at me as I was trying to grasp what just happened, she pulled on my arm to get up.

“You did it you babo! Say something!” Minji said.

“I did it! I actually got a call back!” I started to dance around and I finally jumped and landed on my bed.

“Minji, can you believe this. Your big sister got a call back” I said blissfully and out of breath.

“of course I believe it dummy, you have a great voice and you dance alright and you’re pretty. You got this in the bag. You’re like a triple threat. Those producers would have been stupid or tone deaf to not call you back. I wish I’m that lucky when I decide to audition.”

“You’ll be better than me when you audition. I can see it already in lights. Badass Minji rapping with Giriboy or dynamic duo and then you’re awesome dancing skills, and who will resist this cute little face” I told Minji while I pinched her cheeks.

“Ya! Leave my cheeks alone” she smacked my hands away.

“So when’s you’re call back?”

“ Ehh tomorrow at 12:30pm”

“What are you gonna wear?

“hmmm I don’t know”

“Well you better start looking now because you’re soooo slow when it comes to getting ready.”

“Not even Minji”

“Yes even Elena. Should I remind you of that one time your date had to wait half an hour more for you to get ready?”

“That was like years ago”

“It was 2 months ago”

“Fine I’ll start looking”

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its me again

Author sunbaenim ^^

i hope you guys enjoy this short chapter

yall know the drill comment&subscribe

 

ohhh and guess what!?!

we went to the infinite's OGS concert in LA

we touched Dongwoo

he was very soft