Chapter 1

It's not you but me?

Six months of intense training has past, each day was a new challenge we had to face. There was an announcement through the speaker. 

"EHEM... Mic test... Ok trainees Myunghee, Jinjoo, Hwayoung, Chae rin, and Ha eun please report to the meeting room in the basement." We all looked at each other scared and anxious. 

"Unni... are we getting kicked out or or..." Jinjoo asked me with her large eyes.

"I'm not sure, but if we do get kicked out I have no place to go..." I answered back holding Jinjoo's hand tightly. Five girls including me entered the meeting room. We all sat down and waited for the man to speak. 

"What are you guys waiting for? Aren't you guys going to say hi to each other?" the man asked us. We were confused but obeyed what we were told to do, we all greeted each other shaking hands. There was an awkward tension in the air. "You guys are going to spend more time together, so start breaking the ice."(getting rid of the awkwardness.)

"Start spending more time together?" the girl next to me asked with no clue with what was going on. The man answered with an annoyed tone.

"Well you guys are going..." 

"TO BE A GROUP!!" Jinjoo shouted throwing her fist in the air. I don't know if I was shocked or too happy I felt tears coming out of my eyes, this was a day to remember. 

"Please take care of us!" Jinjoo and I said bowing our heads.

______________________________________

I realized that the training we were receiving when we were trainees were baby stuff, the actually training started now. There were more hours of dancing, singing, and even acting. Each day it felt as if my body was being broken by someone. My foot was sore, and I didn't get enough sleep. I had to sleep in the practice room, because like I said before I don't have a place to stay. Jinjoo found out I slept in the practice room alone, and decided to camp out with me until our dorms were given, god is she a leech she just does not fall apart from me.

Everyone was SOOO good at dancing, even Jinjoo was better then me, but I just couldn't get my body to get along with me. Practice usually finished at 1 AM but I needed to catch up so I stayed up till 3 AM practicing our song for our debut. I was practicing our song, and I hear the door open. When I turn to see who it is all six boys are staring at me like I'm some mad woman.... I squinted my eyes to see who they were, because I didn have my glasses or contacts on.

"Hey.... you guys look famil...." 

"We are one, annyounghasayo we are Exo. I heard their voice say in unison. 

________________________________________

SORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT BORING BUT I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE...INTERESTING... Please look forward to it... ^^