Intro

It's not you but me?

After the school year ended Jinjoo and I finally passed the audition for SM Entertainment, and we were officially trainees. 

________________________________

"I never knew it was this fun writing my name on paper." Jinjoo said as she wrote her name down on the contract. "Myunghee unni I think the meeting is starting soon." Jinjoo exclaimed rushing out the door leaving me alone. I opened my contract book and carefully wrote my name on the line. I had no time to waste, so I quickly ran out the door. 

"Ouch!" I yelped as I fell back to the ground.

"I am sooo sorry... Are you ok?" he replied as he stuck out his hand.

"Yes, I'm fine..." I said reaching out for his hand, just then I realized who I bumped into. It was Baekhyun from Exo-K. "OMG annyounghasaeyo." I quickly said bowing 90 degrees. 

"Annyoung you must be a new trainee." he said picking up the papers that fell out from my contract. "So your Myunghee.... Pretty name you have." Baekhyun sunbae said as he handed me back my folder. 

"Thank you..." I said as I felt my face getting hot. "Um I'm a bit late for a meeting so..." 

"Oh you can go..." he said as he waved to me. I bowed again and ran towards the meeting room.

______________________________________

I ran into the meeting room out of breathe, I took a quick glance at the clock. YES, two minutes early I thought to myself looking at Jinjoo waving her hand grabbing my attention. I walked over to her, and sat down next to the empty chair she saved for me.

"Myunghee unni why are you so red?" Jinjoo said touching my cheek.

"Ummmm..." I didn't know what to reply. Just then Lee Sooman walked in, the CEO of SM Entertainment. He talked over the policies, and gave out our schedule.      

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!! I will finish this story... Please be patient and show lots of love to "It's not you but me?"