Minho

The SHINee facts — BOOK 4

Minho fact #105

Tell Me Your Secret?

7 fascinating secrets of Minho

1. The thing that I'm immersed in right now is the live stage in Japan!
As a continuation from last year, I am now in the middle of our Japan tour, "JAPAN ARENA TOUR SHINee WORLD 2013 ~Boys Meet You~" and it is really fun! Japanese ladies have such a girl's heart no matter how old they are, so I think they are wonderful.

2. I want to try to have a date at Lotte World in Korea and Tokyo Disneyland ❤

Both of these places are popular but it's hard for me to go there. It just makes me feel like going even more!

3. The thing that really brings the feel of summer is shaved ice!
Summer reminds me to shaved ice. I have a weakness for patbingsu especially (Korean shaved ice with red beans)." (Even for this day, he finished the shaved ice that was prepared for the shooting!)

4. Soccer is my specialty!!
My father was a soccer coach, so naturally, I have been kicking the ball ever since I was little. However, my father was against me being a soccer player...I still continue playing soccer even for now. Whether to just play or watch or play a real match, I love them all.

5. My favorite body part is the eyes ★
My heart throbs when I see people with clear eyes. Eyes are important, aren't they? They're a part that can express various things.

6. I collect watches and scarves!
I like simple apparels, so a simple watch and scarf are useful!

7. Dakdoritang is my favorite!
Dakdoritang (Korean spicy chicken stew) has always been my favorite. The one I eat in restaurants is good enough, but of course the one that my mother cooks with the home made taste is the best!