SHINee

The SHINee facts — BOOK 4

 

SHINee fact #49

 

Taiwan Entertainment Show ‘I Love JK’ made a trip to Seoul, Korea to an exclusive interview with SHINee. In the next episode on April,10 2013 7pm (8pmKST) of ‘I Love JK’, there will be a special broadcast of ‘SHINee Exclusive Interview’.

 

SHINee who had released a new album, ‘Dream Girl’, revealed their ideal girl and even describe their ideal type by drawing. This has caused so much laughter. Onew, who is not good in drawing, drew out  the most surprising art piece and causing Jonghyun to criticise it. Furthermore, Minho, who drew his favourite side profile view of a girl placing her long hair behind her ear, caused Jonghyun to comment ‘It looks like ghost’. From these, you can say that their drawing skills is really bad, the comedy level is definitely 100%. 

 

The 5 members have good relationship, good tacit, but their ideal girls’ specialities differ very much. One of the member, Jonghyun mentioned that his ideal girl is very much like those shown in comics;  with really huge looking eyes which can cover almost half of her face. And, no matter when, she must be looking at me shyly, best with red bulging cheek; just like a squirrel eating a chestnut. She must also have cherry lip, and soft nose; extremely high standard.

 

SHINee’s maknae, Taemin, also challenged Jonghyun in his description of ideal girl. He hopes to find that ‘someone’ among the people, a girl who is able to complement with him. Likewise, Key’s description of his ideal girl is simple. He drew a cartoon-like girl with short hair, and said ‘It does not matter whether short or long hair, most important is her personality and she must love me’

 


source: (x