Blessings and New Love

Everybody's Boyfriend

Date:  October 17, 2013
Time:  4:30 p.m.
Place:  Cafe

 

Jongup sighed as he finished reading the text message from his mom who asked him to buy some stuff in the grocery store.  He was actually hoping that it would be Himchan.  He hadn't heard from the older guy since 3 days ago which was the day they confessed their feelings for each other.

 

He passed by a cafe on his way to the grocery store.  The cafe's glass wall made Jongup able to spot Himchan easily inside the cafe, drinking coffee and reading magazine.  Without a second thought, Jongup went inside the cafe.  "Waiting for your date?"

 

Himchan looked up and almost choked in his coffee as he saw Jongup.  "We're not even in a relationship yet and you're already accusing me of cheating?"

 

"You dated others to avoid dating me before, and you haven't contacted me for the past 3 days." Jongup was getting more upset as their conversation went on.  Maybe he shouldn't have come inside the cafe, but then again it's better to know earlier if he and Himchan were going to be an item or not.  "Have you even made progress into getting the blessing from your ex-boyfriends?"

 

"That's why I'm here.  I'm meeting up your cousin."

 

"Oh..."

 

"And I already got Kris' blessing..." Himchan pulled Jongup's arm down so that the young one could sit beside him. "I was busy setting Kris and Chanyeol up on a blind date these past days.  They seem to make a good pair.  I'm sure the blind date I set them up helped me with getting Kris' blessing.  I didn't mean to ignore you, but I also wanted you to contact me first which you didn't."

 

"I'm sorry..." Now Jongup was the one feeling all guilty and embarassed.  "We both wanted to contact each other but ended up not contacting... we're kinda stupid..."

 

Himchan laughed.  "Let's just learn from our stupid mistakes." He leaned in and quickly stole a kiss.

 

"You aren't supposed to do that until you've gotten all of their blessings..." Jongup said but wasn't really mad about the broken rules.  He actually liked it and was relieved of the fact that Himchan still had feelings for him.  Knowing Himchan, the older guy could easily get himself a boyfriend in a short amount of time.

 

"It's your fault for showing up.  Do you honestly think I can control myself when you're around?"  Himchan leaned in again but was stopped by an intentional coughing sound.  He turned his head and saw that Sehun had shown up.

 

"I guess I should leave. I still need to do some grocery shopping for mom."  Jongup's cheeks were flushed with embarrassment as he stood up from his seeat.

 

"You sure? Because I don't mind if you guys will date and I'll just leave instead."  Sehun said teasingly.

 

"Uh... it's fine... I'll leave you two to talk."  Jongup hurriedly left the cafe.

 

Sehun watched his cousin leave the cafe before he let himself sit across his ex-boyfriend.  "So are you two together now?"

 

"Not yet. Jongup wanted us to have all of the blessings from my past relationships, so I'm here to ask for your blessing.  Hopefully, I can convince you with free coffee?"  Himchan pushed a cup of warm coffee towards Sehun's direction.

 

"You guys sound like you're getting married."  Sehun rolled his eyes. "Why make a big deal with this blessing stuff?"  He took a sip from the coffee.

 

"Because the reason why I haven't gone for him before was because he seems to be always related to my previous boyfriends and the reason why Jongup doesn't want us to be official yet was because he doesn't want his friendship or relationship with my previous boyfriends to be strained."  Himchan explained.  "I don't think we can truly be happy if we're hurting someone."

 

"We had a clean breakup and you dated a lot of guys after me. Why shouldn't I be okay if your dating Jongup?"  Sehun shrugged casually.  "You know you already have my blessing whoever you'll end up with."

 

"Thank you, Sehun. I really hope you'll find someone to love again." Himchan said sincerely.

 

Sehun made eye contact with a person a few tables behind Himchan.  "Yeah."   He finished drinking his coffee.  "I'll leave first. I'll see you around."

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

The person who Sehun made eye contact earlier had caught up with him a few blocks away from the cafe.  "You okay?"

 

"Yeah."  Sehun smiled at the person who made him fall in love again.  "I wouldn't be with you if I wasn't over him, you know."

 

"That's good to know." The person reached out to hold Sehun's hand as they walked on the streets.

 

End of Chapter 7

 

A/N: I'm very sorry it took me so long to update this. There's a whole new level of business and bunch of problems in real life since the start of this year for me, but I feel very happy to be finally be able to udpate this today. I hope you guys are happy too. Show your happiness and love for this fic by commenting please? Inspire me~

 

Oh and I have a poster and background now, if you haven't noticed it yet ^^