Zelo's Boyfriend

Everybody's Boyfriend
Date:  July 30, 2013
Time:  Around 4:35 pm
Place:  Skateboard Park
 
 
Jongup was hanging out with Zelo at the skateboard park, leaning how to skateboard.  He was about to fall for the umpteenth time when someone caught him from behind.  When Jongup was able to stand up and balance himself properly, he turned around and saw a familiar person whom he never expected to see today.
 
 
"What are you doing here?"  Jongup asked in surprise.
 
 
"I came here to pick my boyfriend up for a date."
 
 
"Himchannie~!!!!" Zelo hugged his boyfriend who was none other than Himchan.
 
 
Jongup's jaw dropped.  He was now feeling more surprised to know that Himchan was now Zelo's boyfriend.
 
 
"What about Sehun?"  Jongup didn't use his voice.  He hadn't really heard anything from or about Sehun and Himchan and their relationship since he had last saw them on his cousin's birthday.  He simply mouthed the question as Zelo was busy hugging Himchan, so he wouldn't be able to see what Jongup was doing behind him.
 
 
"We broke up already."  Himchan mouthed back, knowing it was safe to do so since Zelo's head was buried on his chest.
 
 
"Jongup hyung, I'm sorry that we have to end our skateboard lessons early today."  Zelo apologized though he doesn't seem to be really sorry about it.
 
 
"It's no big deal."  Jongup smiled, hoping he didn't look troubled like how he feels inside.  "Have fun on your date."
 
 
"I will.  Oh!! I almost forgot to introduce you guys to each other.  This is my boyfriend, Himchannie~" Zelo always seem to sound like
he was singing every time he mentions Himchan's name.  "Himchannie~ This is neighbor and childhood playmate Jongup.  He lives 3 houses away from me and we've been playmates since I was 4 and he was 5."
 
 
"Then you must have  a lot of childhood pictures together.  I bet both of you looked cute back then."  Himchan chuckled.
 
 
"I'm still cute right now, aren't I?" Zelo pouted cutely.
 
 
"Of course, you are." Himchan ruffled Zelo's hair affectionately.
 
 
"Himchannie~! You're ruining my hair." Zelo pouted even more as he tried to fix his hair.
 
 
"Sorry!" Himchan laughed and then casually, his hand reached out to ruffle Jongup's hair as well.  "Jongup, you're still cute too."  He was surprised when Jongup slapped his hand away.
 
 
Zelo was surprised at Jongup's action too and noticed the sudden tense atmosphere.  "Jongup doesn't like to be called cute.  Only his mother is allowed to call him that."  He hoped his explanation would fix the current situation.
 
 
"Sorry, that was just my stupid reflex."  Jongup apologized to Himchan.
 
 
"It's okay."  Himchan knew there was more to it than just a stupid reflex, but he and Jongup can't make themselves talk comfortably or explained themselves properly with Zelo around.  "Anyway, we have to go.   We wouldn't want to be late for our movie date."  He held Zelo's hand.
 
 
"See you around, Jongup!"  Zelo looked so happiy and almost seem to be bouncing as he and Himchan walked away while holding hands.
 
 
Jongup forced himself to look away from the couple, not knowing that Himchan was forcing himself NOT to look at Jongup no matter how tempting it was to steal a glance.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Date:  July 30, 2013 (still the same day)
Time:  Around 11:00 pm
Place:  Jongup's Bedroom
 
 
Jongup couldn't sleep at night.  He was just feeling too damn curious and also feeling too damn awkward to ask his cousin to answer the questions that have been swimming in his head since this afternoon when he met Himchan as Zelo's boyfriend.
 
 
But in the end, his curiosity won over his awkwardness, so he reached for his cellphone and contacted Sehun.  "When did you and Himchan break up?"  Jongup was surprised that there wasn't any hint of awkwardness in his voice when he asked the question.  He was sure that the silence on Sehun's part was more of surprise than awkwardness.
 
 
"Sometime in May. Why?"  There wasn't any hint of awkwardness in Sehun's voice either, just plain curiosity.
 
 
"Just making sure that he isn't two timing on you and my friend, Zelo."
 
 
"Thanks for the concern, Jongup, but Himchan is not that kind of guy.  Our breakup was mutual and we're still friends."
 
 
"Oh, I see.  Glad to know that you guys are okay and all."
 
 
"Jongup, I think this is the first conversation we had without being awkward."
 
 
"Yeah, congratulations to us? Hahaha!!!"
 
 
"Hahaha! Well, I need to have my beauty sleep now.  Goodnight!" 
 
 
"Goodnight, Sehun!"
 
 
Thoughts of Himchan were pushed out of Jongup's mind as he currently felt accomplished on having his first NOT awkward conversation with his cousin, Sehun.  It looks like there is hope for them to be closer and more comfortable after all.
 
 
But when Jongup fell asleep, Himchan invaded his dreams, not knowing that Himchan was dreaming about him too.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~to be continued...~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
A/N:  I bet you guys thought Jongup and Sehun will be awkward forever huh? Hehehe~ Hopefully, there'll be more HimUp interaction in the next chapter... just maybe... ^^;;
 
Comments please? I want to know what my readers think and feel~ <3  You know that I always reply, right? ^^