IV.

Backstage

Backstage – chapter IV.

3:20pm, 10th of June 2014, B.A.P’s dorm – playing truth or dare a.k.a after question say truth or take your clothes off/drink from bottle

 

 

 

Youngjae and I are sitting on the floor in our room. Glass bottle filled with some kind of liquor is spinning between us and both of us are waiting for it to choose its victim. Which appeared to be me. I have no clue what would Youngjae like to know about me. We know about each other pretty much and some stuff from personal history and pre-debut days… Frankly, this is going to be interesting.

“Truth or dare?” he asked with smirk on his face.

“Truth.”

“Oh why again? Are you worried about that you will be drunk or you will be ? Look at me. I am already shirtless, but you are close to it too." He said, then murmured "Your stupid shirt...”

“I see you are not worried at all. How many times have you drunk?”

“Hey, I am the one who is giving questions. You can ask me that later when it’s your turn.” he laughed, then paused to think about question “So, have you ever kissed a boy?”

Where is this going. “What do you mean? Like peck or ?”

“SO YOU DID! Jung Daehyun you bad boy!” he said as he laughed even more.

“Between boys it’s fine! Just shut up.” I said to defend myself.

He stood up and sat in front of me, putting bottle aside. I watched him what is he up to when he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear ”Shut me up with your plump soft pinkish lips.” then he pushed himself closer.

"You are drunk for God's sake!" I said as I swallowed saliva in my mouth, not daring to move.

"But you said it's fine between boys! Did you change your mind, huh? Am i somehow different?" he got serious all of sudden. "And you didn't answered my question."

"You didn't even give me chance to-"

"Shhh..." he put his index finger on my lips. "I dare you Daehyun, kiss me."

"I- I think this is bit over the line-"

"Where is the line? We don't have any. Do you know why? We don't need any."

"Youngjae… seriously." I put my hands on his, wanting to remove them when suddenly, he pushed me on floor, trapping me under his body.

"What was that?!" I said, shocked.

"You fell." He chuckled.

"Get off me before i hurt you!" I could feel his chest going up and down with every breath he took. I could feel his hot body on me even tho only one thin layer of fabric was in its way.

"Aah what will you do? Bite me?"

"Yeah exactly what i will do." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

"Rawr Daehyun's gone wild."

As if it was not a big deal for me, i did what i said.

I grabbed his lower lip with my mouth and bite it. He gasped and clutched collar of my shirt. I nibbled on his lip and before i knew it he trailed crease between my bottom and upper lip with his tongue. I opened my mouth and he kissed me passionately yet roughtly. I helped myself to sit up a bit, having Youngjae placed on my hips. I was lightly pulling away while he grabbed my head from behind and pushed forward to deepen the kiss. I broke it, not be able to breath. Youngjae was panting, getting air back. He smiled, without giving me time to calm down, he teasingly brushed his lips against mine, wetting them with with his tongue. I parted my lips in shock and he took advantage of it.

"There is a thing called DaeJae."

“Oh ing go away from me.”

“Shut up! You liked it.”

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

A/N: here you go~ DaeJae making out oh ho 

btw, feedback would help

and thank you for subscribing <3