III.

Backstage

Backstage - chapter III.

1:30pm, 10th of June 2014, Restaurant near TS entertainment – Lunch break

 

 

After hard work we should do something for our bodies - at least once a month. Today in form of lunch. Our day is usually just breakfast, some snack at afternoon and dinner. For breakfast we have one strong meal so we can be working till afternoon without eating anything. When i say snack i mean cereal bars and vitamin drinks I am sick of. Dinner... well that's just some salad or a fish. "We don’t want to gain weight in our sleep, do we?" as manager says. I believe it’s total bull.

Personally i do not eat as much as people say. Since camera caught me eating food few times i am not lead vocalist of group but someone who is teased at interviews and shows when question is about food. Since then i am eating even less – it gets to your mind. Do you know Kim Minseok? And do you know who was called baozi? And do you know what is anorexia?

Something we are both close to. But it’s getting better now. And to make sure i won't have only my skin and bones, I am on steroids. At concerts when we all take jackets off, my arm muscles are shown so they have to look good. Have to...

 

 

"Hello," waitress said, "are you ready to make your order?"

“Yes. Six portions of steak with fried potatoes, six big glasses of coke and for dessert, six Frappuccino with vanilla ice cream and chocolate topping. That’s everything for now. Thank you.” Himchan said without asking others. Then waitress left and we all stared at him with widen eyes.

“What? Everything is on me today… so just eat and yeah. Don’t stare at me as if I killed someone!”

“Are you aware of a fact that we are on diet? This will ruin everything.” YoungJae said, somehow angrily.

“No it won’t. That diet is ruining me. Am I girl? Do I look like girl to you? If I had time I would rather exercise than be on diet.”

“Me too actually. But was that Frappuccino necessary? ”

“Of course it was. Don’t worry about anything, will you?” Himchan smiled.

When food arrived, nobody hesitate to dig in. Nobody said a word while eating – it tasted that good. But when it was time for Frappe, we took a while to enjoy it.

“Reminds me of Coffee shop.” Youngjae chuckled. Actually, I was thinking about it too.

“Yeah. After this we should have siesta. You know, in Greece, people after lunch sleep till three pm or so.” said Yongguk, playing with straw in his drink.

“You don’t say!”

“I am not kidding. Really… I would like to take a nap now.”

“Maybe I will go to dorm and have that siesta?” Youngjae said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Ohho I didn’t expect you to say this. Would you really sneak out of practice session just like that? ” I said, surprised at his words.

Mischievous smirk playing on his face is giving everyone signal he meant what he said, “Watch me Daehyun.” with that he stood up and jogged towards exit.

“Himchan thank you so much for lunch. I will buy you something later, okay?” I said as fast as I could, then I faced Youngjae “HEY! You will have a problem! Come back!” I shouted, quickly drank my Frappe and run after him.

When I had him in my sight, walking down the street that leads to dormitory, it hit me. We won’t have problem. We are too precious for that. I smirked at this thought and walked a bit quicker to reach Youngjae. When I was right behind him I jumped on his back. He stopped, looked at me and smiled.

While I was still breathing on his neck, tickling him a bit, I said, “You know, making stupid things with a friend is more fun.” then I let go and walked forward.

“Okay friend… as you say.”

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will those two do at dorm? Alone?  

To be continued