I.

Backstage

Backstage - chapter I.

8:00pm, 9th of June 2014, StarTV Building – Recording of interview

 

 

"Oh Daehyun-ssi, in name of B.A.P, could you say something nice to your fans? As this show is coming to the end in no time." asked the host of this boring interview.

"Why should I? I don't want to.”  i said as all eyes were on me,"Nah, i am joking!". Then studio sighed in relief as i chuckled.

"So yeah i will start...Err-" I said this about hundred times and i'm annoyed by it, but i gave camera my oh-so-amazing smile and stared my speech, "- our lovely BABYs, during all those days you are with us, we could feel your endless love and support every moment. It's been a while since we came out as B.A.P, but every time we are promoting new song, we are all excited as for the first debut stage! Even if our concept is badass, y or something you would go clubbing to, we can still see same loveable fans who will cheer for us to give us strength to continue. Because without you, there would be no B.A.P - BABYs we love you~~!”

Guys stared to clap, while i was looking blankly at air in front of me, thinking about what i just said to people who keep my CEO with full wallet. The host then ended interview with few notes about our schedule; upcoming concerts and we said our goodbye.

Cameras are off.

"Okay, people you can shut it down! We have other show to film in 15 minutes!" said someone from behind computer screen. I rushed to dressing room to get out of these fancy clothes my stylist made me to wear. I wonder, does she even know how uncomfortable they are. I was about to undo buttons of my black lace shirt, when somebody tapped my shoulder.

"Hey.. Back there you looked weird.. bit annoyed.. Is everything okay? "

"Why are you even asking, YoungJae? You know that almost nothing is okay! You know that we are just ing- "

At that moment, room was silent and all attention was on me, who is nearly shouting at that poor guy who knows exactly as much as i do.

"Oh i won't discuss this here. Not now. " I said as I shut my eyes.

"Jeez i am just asking one stupid question that was if you are all right, and you are setting this diva mode already? Thanks!"

"Yeah you are welcome." I said as he walked away to wardrobe.

Back to stripping. You like that, don't you? First my shirt button by button, then taking off shoes, unlocking my metal belt, almost ripping off my skinny jeans made of pleather - if i don't have kids, I will blame them for sure. Weird… Standing in room full of people only in boxers and tank top and i feel like i have something on.

I do. Make-up. Hair dye. Jewelry. Who would even think that I, Jung DaeHyun, would wear such a girlish stuff! Good thing is I am tall enough so they won't make me to wear insoles. In fact I feel like singing doll. You can dress me, do my make-up and give me microphone to make me sing. Take my hand and drag me with you wherever you want me to be... some fans call this sweet life of idol. Bulls... how ignorant they can be. Partly it's my mistake to choose this kind of lifestyle. I could just sing at some restaurants or something. But I just wanted to do what i want. Singing. Singing for people - to hear me, to see what I am capable of. I didn't expect it would take so much from me. Ooh god...

Right now i am in front of mirror taking off things listed above. Honestly, it feels good to see my true “almost ” self in reflection. On the other hand, only one who is enjoying this is probably Himchan. He is sitting next to me removing things while checking every social network account he has. That guy is now suspiciously smiling. Maybe he is on tumblr, that's why… Once he showed me tumblr.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so yeah this is my first fanfic ever.. oh well i hope it doesn't thaaaat much :D if you have any remark please tell me so i can get better :3 anyways i hope you like it