FEELINGS

CRUSH

08.06.2013  8a.m.

The day had arrived for SNSD's opening show for their world tour at Seoul Olympic Park Stadium. SNSD had all already piled into the car and were just on their way to rehearsals.

"Manager opaa, are any celebrities gonna watch the show today?" Sooyoung groggily asked as she stuffed a bun into .

"Umm... I believe Minho and Key are going.... And shinyoung, the comedian, and also some Super Junior members. I believe Exo is coming tomorrow," their manager replied, earning a bunch of wild gasps from the girls.

"Wow, so many people?! Expectations must be high," Sunny sighed as the girls all closed their eyes and mentally prepared themselves for a tired and full-out show that day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, Kyuhyun had already arisen in the Super Junior dorm, his alarm being taeyeon's part from gee. Much to the annoyance of his roomate Sungmin, Kyuhyun had turned the lights on and was throwing on a long sleeved t-shirt and pants. 

"Don't tell me you are going to their rehearsal," Sungmin groaned as he took a glance at the alarm clock on his bedside table." It's only 8am, the concert only starts at like 7..."

Ignoring Sungmin's question, Kyuhyun pulled on a jacket, and grabbing a pink lightstick which he always kept in his dressing table drawer, Kyuhyun merely said," See you tonight," and left the dorm, heading towards the expected destination, Seoul Olympic Park Stadium.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08.06.2013 9a.m.

SNSD had already arrived at the stadium and were about to begin their rehearsal. Countless fans had already gathered outside the stadium and were anticipating the beginning of SNSD's FIRST world tour. 

"Ok girls, so we will just start with THE GREAT ESCAPE. When it is Sooyoung's part, all of you will move towards the center stage and separate to form a circle. Understand?" The main cheoreographer for SNSD's tour instructed. Nodding their heads, the nine angels did one more last check of their mics before positioning themsleves and starting practice. 

Little did the hardworking girls know that Kyuhyun was actually already in the stadium. He was crouching behind the seats in a bid to not let himself get noticed. Using a pair of binoculars which he took from Eunhyuk's room, Kyuhyun kept a close eye on his Taeyeon as she practiced hard with all her unnies. 

"Ok, girls, next we are going to practice the songs where you guys just roam around. Let us start with kissing you. Seohyun, you go to the main stage, Yuri you go to the left of the main stage and Taeyeon, you go towards there." Their cheoreographer appointed. 

It was only then when Kyuhyun realised that the manager was pointing to his little "hideout". Praying that he would not get spotted, Kyuhyun dashed as fast as he could towards a higher area where he would not be spotted. Thankfully his "GREAT ESCAPE" went unnoticed as the beginning of kissing you started playing and echoeing in the Stadium.

Oh gosh that was close... You were lucky this time, Cho Kyuhyun...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08.06.2013 6.40p.m (20 minutes before showtime)

The girls had already finished rehearsals and were at the dressing room adding finishing touches to their hair and make-up. The dressing room was a hustle and bustle as hairdressers rushed around, carrying bottles of hairspray, stylists making sure their clothes were perfect and directors reminding the girls their positions and such. For Taeyeon, especially, this concert meant alot to her as whole family was coming out to watch. Also, the number of celebrities and sunbaes that had came to watch the show was more than ever before and obviously, it was rather nerve-wrecking. 

After the stylists told Taeyeon that she was ready, she gave them a big bow and then headed to an empty waiting room to calm herself down before the show. And of course, the Kyuhyun which had been secretly stalking her had realised she had gone in.

It's now or never Cho Kyuhyun...

Plucking up as much courage as he could possibly muster, Kyuhyun pushed the door open with clammy hands.

There Taeyeon was sitting, face buried in her hands. At the sound of the door opening, Tayeon looked up and a smile immediately appeared on her face as Kyuhyun entered, his face wearing a "cool" fácade.

"Oppa you came!" Taeyeon exclaimed, beaming.

Nodding his head with a smile on his face, Kyuhyun clasped Taeyeon's two hands in his.

Oh her soft hands...

Taeyeon wore a puzzled look on her face as she glanced at her hands in Kyuhyun's. 

"Tae, show is starting in 5 minutes!" SNSD's manager's voice drifted through the hallway.

Without even putting a single bit of sanity into his actions, Kyuhyun leaned forward and pressed his lips onto Taeyeon's cheeks before briskwalking out of the room, desperately using his hands to cover the red rising in his cheeks and ran back to his seat in the stadium.

Of course, as expected, Taeyeon was shell-shocked. She stood frozen to the spot for like 3 seconds before she remembered she still had a show to put on. Regaining her composure,Taeyeon straightened her posture and started doing vocal warmups as she headed for the stage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the screaming fans and the filled setlist, it is no wonder that Taeyeon forgot what happened between her and Kyuhyun and instead worked hard to suppease the fans' expectations. 

After the concert ended, tired from the whole concert and all, Taeyeon decided to head towards the SM building to get some air before joining the rest of the members and a nearby place for an afterparty. 

Kyuhyun, thinking that he should at least apologise to Taeyeon for his actions and explain it to her, no matter what her reaction was, decided to text yoona and ask for Taeyeon's whereabouts.

Kyuhyun: Annyeong Yoong! Good job today ^^ May I ask, where is Taeyeon?

Yoona: Thanks oppa! Taeyeon is at the SM building! Why are you asking?

Kyuhyun: Oh it is nothing... Gomawo!

Yoona: No prob oppa!:)

And with that, Kyuhyun headed straight to the building,ready to make his confession.

You can do it,Cho Kyuhyun...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hoped you guys liked the story so far... Thanks for all the subscribers!^^ The next chapter will be out by either today or tomorrow( hopefully) and it should be the last chapter... Once again thanks for the views and subscribes!!!!! :)