CRUSH

CRUSH

" Ok the next song is an OST actually, that's right the new OST for the new movie Mr Go, Bye, by SNSD's leader Taeyeon. Enjoy this one" The DJ announced as the song began and Kyuhyun got lost in Taeyeon's soulful voice. Closing his eyes, Kyuhyun rested his head on the window as Taeyeon's voice rang in his ears.

"Yah, look at our Kyuhyunnie, he is all grown up kkk" Eunhyuk jabbed Kyuhyun in the ribs and .

"Stop it. Let Kyuhyun be lovesick in peace." Sungmin replied, his face donning a cheeky grin.

Annoyed with his hyungs childishness( sometimes he really wondered why HE was the youngest) ,the evil maknae went back to listening to the song. 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin could only exchange looks and try their best to hold their laughter as they caught Kyuhyun pouting when the song was finished.

Not being able to hold in his laughter anymore, Eunhyuk burst out " Kyu, just go confess already! Do you know how hard t is for us to witness this?!" "Eunhyuk's right Kyu, it is rather disturbing for us," Sungmin added, patting Kyuhyun on the shoulder. 

"What are you guys talking about?! Confess to who? Goodness gracious, you guys are so annoying."

 

Oh Kyuhyun, what a liar you are...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After finishing Super Junior's schedule, an exhausted Kyuhyun dragged his limp body back to his room. H eplumped on his bed and glanced at his bedside table, where a photo of him and Taeyeon at Yoona's birthday party stood, in  a frame of hearts. He plugged on his headphones and listened to one of his favourite songs and drowned himself in the beautiful lyrics.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyd-

The song momentarily paused as an the phone detected an incoming call.

The caller ID read: Taengoo <3

As always, whenever he heard her name being mentioned, or saw her face, Kyuhyun's heart started palpitaing wildly in his chest. Hands trembling, Kyuhyun picked up the call and said in a "cool"-ish voice," Taeyeon-ah"

" Annyeonghaseyo oppa!" A chirpy voice could be heard on the other side.

Grinning from ear to ear, Kyuhyun conitnued," Why did you call me at this late hour?"

Taeyeon's voice was rather embarrassed as she replied," Sorry oppa, I knew I should have asked someone like Kangta oppa or Changmin oppa but they were all busy. I just really need help with my vocals... And I thought you could help me out..." Taeyeon's voice trailed off and kyuhyun could imagine the petite girl rubbing her red cheeks in shame.

A singing session with JUST Taeyeon?

Smiling, Kyuhyun replied, pretending to be calm, "Alright Taeyeon, meet you in the SM basement singing room in 30 minutes?"

"That would be great oppa ! Thanks so much!" Taeyeon happily sang into the phone before hanging up.

"Kyuhyun where are you going?" Kangin questioned as Kyuhyun was just making his way out of the dorm, wearing his jacket. "Just gonna take a drive around Seoul," Kyuhyun lied through his teeth and before Kangin could question him more, Kyuhyun had already closed the door behind him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun glanced at his watch for the umpteenth time. Taeyeon was 15 minutes late. Normally, in these kinds of circumstances, Kyuhyun would get mad. Wait, no, VERY mad. I guess you can probably tell that he is a kind of guy that takes punctuality very seriously. However, only his one and only Taengoo can make him wait. Seconds later though, Taeyeon burst into the room, sweat dripping all over her face. Panting she searched the room desperately for a chair or liquid to drink. See ing this, Kyuhyun immediately got up and helped Taeyeon into his previous seat. Next, he ran down the hall to the water cooler and filled a cup to the brim with cold water. Worried, Kyuhyun then knelt in front of Taeyeon and handed her the cup of water. Muttering a quick thanks, Taeyeon immediately gulped down the cup of water, still panting.

" What happened Tae?" Kyuhyun asked, concern written all over his face.

"I-lent my-car-to Sooyoung. S-so I ra-n h-here," Taeyeon managed to speak through her panting, almost incoherently though, thankfully Kyuhyun managed to pick it up.

"Why didn't you call me to pick you up?" Kyuhyun asked as he passed Taeyeon yet another cup of icy cold water.

"I've troubled you enough oppa..." Taeyeon replied as she regained her composure." Thanks for your concern," she beamed. "Let's begin, shall we?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The session went, well, like everything Kyuhyun imagined it to be. Her soulful voice echoed around the singing room where they were ALONE. Yes, alone, a place where Taeyeon's singing was for only he and her to hear. The passion she had when singing, the way she looks so cute when she shuts her eyes and immerses herself into a song, the way her eyes shone when Kyuhyun praised her. But most of all, it was her voice. That rich, beautiful voice that first made Kyuhyun fall for her. That voice was only his to hear that night. That night, was one of the best nights of his life.....

Oh Kyuhyun, you lovesick puppy... Just confess already... 

Author's note: Ok so I know that was horrible... Hopefully the next chapter will be better!^^ please subscribe!!