Exploding Emotions

Le drabbles

Taeyeon's 24 here while Tiffany's 19.

______________________________

 

 

 

Dear Kim Taeyeon,

 

 
Thinking about what we'll never be.. It hurts me so much. Why does it have to be so wrong? I don't care about our or what people think, it's love that matters, right? If you would just let me enter your life and let me love you, I'd guarantee that I'd make you feel loved like you've never been loved. I'd love you more than your parents, really. Just let me. You've been.. Expressing how lonely you were lately and it just saddens me. Why? It's because I care for you. Maybe too much? But I don't care. I hate being useless. I want you to feel.. Not lonely. I'm loving you from afar, I hope you recognize me for that. My love for you is.. Different. It's.. I'm willing to sacrifice for you, okay?
 
"Good morning Beautiful." I greet you that every morning. Do you notice it? How about the "Goodnight Beautiful"'s you get every night? From yours truly of course. Are all my efforts going to waste? Should I stop or hold on to this little dream of mine? People say it's a one in a million chance for me. Is it true? Well, only YOU know that. Do I stand a chance or not? Probably not.. 
 
I will NEVER make you feel lonely, that's a promise. I'll always be there for you. You can call me anytime, at 6am, 3am or whatever. I'll answer. If you need to tell someone your problems, then approach me. I'll be there to listen. If you need advice, then I'll give you some. I'm good at giving advices. Don't think that you're receiving an advice from someone younger because I become mature whenever people ask me for advice. 
 
So, will you let me enter your life and make you happy? But no matter what your decision is gonna be, I will still love you the same. Nothing will change. I love you and will always do. 
 
 
                                                 Love,
                                                    Tiffany Hwang
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
Just wanted to let it all out.