Those 3 words

Le drabbles

 

Lying down on the floor, it's cold, just like your heart. When will you open up your heart to me? I've been waiting for years now. I've told you I love you but what's holding you back? Do I lack in something I don't know? If I do, just tell me. I'm open to changes. 
 
 
We've been dating for years now but you haven't told me those 3 words that I've been wanting to hear since I told you I love you. 
 
 
-flashback-
 
It was the 16th of December when I told you those 3 words. Your eyes went wide as I said it and you kissed me. It was our first kiss. Our date went perfectly fine but I was hoping that you would tell me you love me too. I guess you're not ready yet. 
 
Love, I've been told that it comes with patience so I waited. 
 
-end of flashback-
 
 
I waited and waited. But you never told me you love me too. Or at least loved me. We're breaking apart, can't you see? You've been too busy with your work and I was busy with mine. You went to Europe while I stayed in Korea. You never called me nor texted me while you were there. Why?? Did you find someone to keep you company? 
 
 
I'm.. Doubting that you actually loved me. 
 
 
I remember people telling me that you weren't worth my love but I still fought for you. "She's a player Krys, do you really think she would change just for you?" They told me. It honestly shook me but I still had faith in you. You told me you wanted to change so I helped you but the thing is, I was the only one doing the work. At first, you were willing to change but why do you keep flirting with other girls? I'm honestly tired but my love for you is stronger so I held on to you. 
 
 
What was once a 'business trip' became something else because you never came back. I've been waiting for 5 years now. Where are you?
 
 
You broke me and my heart. 
 
 
 
Did you really love me Amber?
 
 
 
________________________
 
 
Some of the stuff I've written here, I experienced it. Bleh. The 'tired' part. So yeah, here's the first chapter :)