First Kiss

My Silent Savior.

Jaehwan.

They spent a few months since Leo was transferred to my school, and seen me in a pathetic moment of weakness, since that day he was always with me silently like a ninja.

 Leo did not say much these months just some basic things, Leo always talking to me, or rather, I speak and he listens, but do not feel uncomfortable with the one-sided conversation quite the contrary he listens to me and I feel like I could tell him anything about me that he would not judge me.

 Since last month I started to feel different to in connection to Leo, a pleasant tingling in my stomach, my heart pounds and I feel dizzy with the heat running to my body all this happens when my eyes meet his or only his presence, I talked about it with the N-hyung and he told me that I was in love, but I feel insecure, spent time trying to convince me it was not that I was not in love, but I feel I can not deny more I'll tell him so I pluck up courage enough for that. At least for now I want to enjoy my time alone with my newly discovered passion not with Leo, but as everything and very good little harsh.

 

- Yah Lee Jaehwan ,Leo, why you did not expect me - N - hyung came screaming and panting, Leo clicked his tongue, he does not much like the N-hyung, Leo saying it and very noisy and disturb your peace, funny that when I'm the only one talking he will not complain and watch as if I'd say the biggest secret of all time.

-i think you passing was the break time with Ravi. - I said eating my lunch.

-Aish, Or tell me that caveman - N-hyung seemed very angry with Ravi they should be discussed by bull again.

-Oh Hyung to fight so much that when you love each other I know. - I say indifferent.

N and Ravi started dating last month, making me feel a little jealous even though Leo this with me because I was completely abandoned by N.

Before the hyung said something to protest his phone rang, and he smiled brightly rising like lightning and ran.

-What Hyung strange,right Leo?

-uhm.

Leo.

  Sometimes I find myself thinking what do I'm doing right here, why I suddenly decided to be friends with these guys noisy, and a little voice in the back of my mind says.

- Why you like Jaehwan so.

 I want more I can not deny from that day on the roof where I hugged him I decided I did‘t want to cry fleece new independent of the subject.

 While we took advantage the rare moment of silence and ate the strange hyung of Jaehwan had appeared excited and loud as ever it disturbed me, but it was not unbearable, and above all the discomfort and disgust of my Jaehwan part loved his hyung. As quickly as it came he left I sighed.

-What Hyung strange neh Leo. - Jaehwan says and I hum in response.

After some tedious time of silence, something inside me bubbled and the words came out of my mouth.

-Jaehwan How much you like me?

-eh? - He says stunned for a moment and blush.

-...

He coughed awkwardly and smiled.

-I Like you very much. - I stared at him, and he blushed more confess that I found cute.

Suddenly an overwhelming desire passes over me, the desire to claim the Jaehwan lips for me, and it was What do I did.

At first he was very surprised to react, but soon relaxed and my arms circled her body pulling closer our lips moving against each other in a boarded and reckless kiss.

When we parted panting, Jaehwan had a realization of man.

-That Meant you also like me? - He says laughing shyly.

-That Meant I love you. - Whisper to your ear.

-I think I’m need another confirmation.  - Said laughing softly.

 And we corresponded to his desire, but that was more quiet and unhurried just enjoying the feeling of having our lips together, deepen the kiss gora was lustful, we parted.

-that means we're dating now? - He whispers in my ear foot.

-Yes. - I answer, distributed kisses around his face.

 

'END'