One-Shot

My Silent Savior.

 

-Ma ... Mrs. Lee I'm going. - A boy with short brown hair said to an elegant woman in her 40s, however the woman did not even raise the sights of paperwork in front of him, the young man only bowed and went to school.
He arrived in his classroom and walked toward his own place.
-Jaehwan. - Someone called.
N-hyung? - Jaehwan said a little surprised.
-And of course I'm the one you hoped for? - N said as he circled his arms around the neck of his friend.
-Any news on a Monday? - Jaehwan asked as he sat in his own place.
Uhm, I learned of a transfer student, what do and really weird this time of year. - N says placing a hand on his chin in a thoughtful manner.
He must have his own reasons, right. - Jaehwan said smiling, making N also smiles.
N ruffled hairs slightly younger.
Yah-N-hyung why did you do that? - Jaehwan pouted as she tried to straighten her hair.
Because I think you're cute, aiigo. - N said pinching the cheeks of the youngest.
The two were interrupted when the teacher entered the room and ordered everyone to sit and be quiet.
-As rumors run fast around here most of you know we have a rookie. - The teacher said with a serious face. - Between.
The door opened, revealing a tall boy with black hair and piercing eyes. The girls and even some boys sighed.
Jaehwan just leaned his head on his hand and smiled, he thought maybe he could make friends with the boy.
-Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Taekwon Lee, but I prefer to be called Leo. - Novato said softly curving.
The whole class started whispering about how beautiful it was Leo.
Silencio-class. You can sit in the empty chair at the rear of the room. - The teacher said.
Leo walked into the room and was followed by several glances he just ignored it and kept his face expressionless, until his appointed place which was behind N.
Hi my name is Cha-Hakyeon but call me N. - N is presented. - And that my friend and Jaehwan.
-Hi - Jaehwan said with a slight curve.
Leo just looked at them and said nothing, then the three looked forward.
While the teacher was teaching Jaehwan subtly stole glances at Leo, the same perceived however chose to ignore.
Classes first classes ended and it was time interval.
Jaehwan Sorry, I have to leave you for now so the photography club has a meeting now. - N said in apology.
The fine-hyung can go I'll be fine alone. - Jaehwan said smiling, but when N went his smile fell slightly.
He looked at the place of Leo it was nowhere to be seen, Jaehwan sighed.
Jaehwan left the room and was walking down the hall, up to bump into someone carrying the the fall.
- Ai ai. - Jaehwan said as he stood up. - I'm sorry. - He said audible.
-Well now, what do we have here is not Jaehwan and Lee. - The taller boy said. - No Where is your friend?
He had things to do, Kang-hyung. - Jaehwan said with smirk and walked out of there quickly, he was afraid of what would happen if he kept there.
Ohh, where this going we do not see a time - Kang said and wrapped her arms around the shoulder and left Jaehwan subtly pushing it.
They went to the roof where he was banned from entering students.
-So Jaehwannie you have something to us today? - Kang said with a smile dirty.
-I .. I have nothing that you will want. - Jaehwan said stuttering.
 -That and a pen. - Kang said ironically and his friends laughed. - Then maybe I want something other than money? - He said and brutally arrested Jaehwan the wall doing the same whining, and look pair the boys scared.
Ora-ora kitten does not look so scared I bet you'll like it. - One of the friends said Kang approaching.
Kang unannounced opened the blazer uniform and aggressively pulled the shirt buttons, revealing another red blouse underneath.
-Why do you wear so many clothes? - Kang said with a smile disgusting.
Tears fall from the face Jaehwan he was so scared of all this.
-Shh, do not cry baby. - Kang said the soft skin of younger, which only made Jaehwan cry anymore.
Po .. please .. Kan Kang-hyung let me go. - Jaehwan said, his voice trembling because of the crying.
Leo pov.
When the bell rang I went out of range, the room where those girls probably would fill me with stupid questions, I wanted to get some air so I went to the roof takes a nap.
Then I was woken by someone talking.
- Shh, do not cry baby. - I saw a big guy talking to someone who was pinned to the wall and was considerably less like a girl, do not expect this masculine uniform and I think I've seen him somewhere. So the guy in my class who is always smiling, as was his name again? Uhhm Jae Jae, Jae ah yes Jaehwan out, what he doing there and seems ta he ta crying.
The uniform ripped him this he should this really scared, tsk I do not mean to pry into trouble but I can not just ignore someone being bullied in front of me.
What do you e-YAH pension they are doing? - I scream and he seem to be frightened by my sudden entrance.
And who are you? - The tall boy that Jaehwan sandwiching said.
-This is not your account but it is best you leave here before I lose what little patience I have. - I say with my usual soft voice.
Ta-up thinking - the guy said and he and his cronies came on me, and logical I defeated him easily.
-Agent will remember said. - They said as they left running, tsc may come their social waste.
My attention back again to Jaehwan which is still standing on the wall and anchored trembles occasionally this should still crying.
Hey are you okay? - I wonder when I get close, he does not answer me so I decided to pick up your chin and lift his head so he could look at me, his face is flushed and tears will not stop falling from his eyes big and red.
-No ... No.. Not look. - He says quietly as he tried to cut across and covered her face with her hands.
Hey can now stop crying they already were. - I say trying to calm the crying boy, I have no experience with it.
He sniffed and then took his hands from his face and then slide to the floor hugging his knees
-Thank you. - He says smiling while trying to wipe the tears that keep on falling.
So on impulse I hugged him like a silent message of "you are safe now."