chapter 6

Day by Day

 

“Go on a date with me.” Top whispers in your ear.

You stop crying, but some tears are falling down your cheek. Top takes his hand and puts his hand on your cheek and tries to wipe away your tears.

         “W-What?” you manage to get out of your mouth. Top smiles.

         “Go on a date with me. Not a real one, but one that will make you look like you are cheating with me. So G-dragon will break up with you. Knowing you, I think you rather have GD mad at you, then upset over your death. Also for this to work, I have to tell the other members of bigbang about your cancer...” Top says with a smile. You slightly nod, and then guilt washes over you.

“But won't it ruin your relationship between you and Ji young.” You say sadly.

“It is okay. But will you agree with me?” Top says with a smile. You hesitate.

“Are you sure?” You say cautiously. But Top gives a reassuringly nod.

“Okay, meet me at the small alley near ajumma’s restaurant at 7.” Top just smiles and slight pats your head.

“Wait—but” before you can protest, Top then stands up and leaves.

He gets in the car, and he drives to the YG building. He goes to his dressing room, and he is the only in there. Aish… what did I get myself into… Top was thinking to himself. I must really love her.

“Oh, Hyung. You are here early!” Top sees Ji young at the door, smiling. For some reason, Top feels his blood boil when he sees Ji young’s face. Especially, when he was just thinking about you.

“Oh, yes. We need to practice. Right?” Top says with a smile and Ji young just smiles back. “And I need to work on my dancing.” Ji young laughs. The whole practice went well, Top pulled aside Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri. Leaving Ji young talking to the producer about the music.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Daesung said in a curious tone. They looked confused, and Top just sighed.

“___________-ah, you know what is wrong with her?” Top asked them. But Top just got even more confused looks. “You know ___________-ah has cancer. and she only has 2 months to live.” Top said in the most straightforward tone. And now Top got the most confused looks ever. There were a couple minutes of silence. “Yah, did you guys hear me?” Top asked, since no one was responding.

“Does GD know?” Taeyang finally spoke up. Top sighed.

“No, but don’t tell him.” Top says. Ji young then came and interrupted.

“Yah, let’s go somewhere and eat.” Ji young told everyone.

“Let’s eat at the ajumma’s restaurant. I like her food there. But I am going to leave first.” Top recommended, completely changing the serious tone in his voice.

“Okay!” Ji young said and he walked away. Daesung and Seungri walk towards Ji young, trying to get away from the sad atmosphere. And as Top starts to leave too, Taeyang grabs his arm.

“I am just going to get with it. Do you like __________-ah?” Taeyang asked Top and Top just stands there and doesn’t say anything.

“What are you talking about? She is dating Ji young-ah.” Top says finale and then pulled his arm from Taeyang’s hand. Top begins to walk. Taeyang stands there for a while but catches up with Top and puts his hand on Top’s shoulder.

“Just because she is dating someone doesn’t mean you don’t like her. You never answered my question.” Taeyang said. Top doesn’t know what to say. After a few minutes Top replies.

“I do like her. I am not sure if I can say ‘like’… it is more like ‘love’. Even though ___________-ah is with Ji young, and he deserves her. But I was always there for __________-ah when she needed someone because Ji young isn’t there and he is doing more work since he is the leader. I know it is bad for me to like someone who is dating someone else… I don’t know. Whenever I see __________-ah with Ji young it makes me mad but it hurts my heart too. It is kind of stupid. But do you get what I mean?” Top asks and is embracing for the yelling Taeyang will give him. But Taeyang just stays quiet. And he doesn’t say anything for a while.

“Well you should start going where you were heading before.” Taeyang then takes his hand off Top’s shoulder.

You arrived at the place Top told you to meet. You wait there till you see Top walk towards you.

“Ji young and the other members will be here soon. Ready to start acting?” Top says, he hopes all of this was real. But this is the closest he will have to dating you. Top’s heart breaks to pieces, but this is for you.

“I guess” You say guilty.

Top sees all the other bigbang members come around the corner. Top turns to look at you and he grabs your chin lightly and he pulled you in for a kiss.

A/N: I changed it a little from the beginning of the haru haru music video. I hope that is okay >< Thank you for reading! Seeing new subscribers, comments, and more views always make me happy. Please subscribe and comment if you like!