Final

Take me away

 

Today was a warm day. I rember you used to love warm days, back then we always used to go down to the park and have a picnic. Kimchi rolls were your favourite. I  stuff my hand into my pocket and retrieve the promise ring. Hey, do you remember when we made that promise? To always stay together. 
 
*Flashback*
 
"Hey Gukkie. Were gonna be together forever right?" Zelo asked me one night, while we was on our big comforter. 
 
"Of course. Why would you ask a question like that?" I asked, looking at him in confusion.
 
"I just wanted to be sure," he said, smiling up at me and resting his head on my chest.
 
Zelo. My little Zelo.
 
*End Flashback *
 
I had thought we really would stay together forever. I scoff to myself now,thinking about how foolish I was to even think of such an idea like this. Wo guys together forever. That's unheard of in Korea. Nothing like that happens here. Of course gangs are going to hear about this. Of course they're going to kill you. Of course your going to get Lukemia. Because God doesn't want a guy like me to be in love. Be happy. I'm not apart of his plan. I'm only a pawn in this disgusting world we all live in. I slump at your gave andpres my hand on the cold marble that stand up right in front of me. 
 
On it read " Choi Junhong. Most loved son of the Choi family. Died a rsspectful death at only 17. May his spirit lay in each of us. 
 
"Yah ... Zelo- ah. Can you here me now? I'm sorry. I never tried to do nything. I just sat there watching you in pain. If I... If there was a way to help you I wish I knew and then we would have kept our promise. Our promise to die together. T live together. To love each other. But I guess that life isn't for me . I really should go back to being the guy I was before huh? After all that's the guy your fell for..." 
 
I sighed, closing my eyes ans flashes of our past relasionship went through my mind. Meeting him in a gang ritual, brakin awa from that gang. Our forst kiss, our first time making love. I still hear your moans right now. Sweet and like a bell.  Zelo why did you have to go. I can't... My life is useless without you. Yu kept me sane, you kept me on the floor on the ground, where I woul be safe instead of the clouds above. You heled me in your r,s when I couldn't get to sleep, when the nighmeres woldnt stop. Yu hd the patience and kindness of someone much older then me. 
 
"Zelo... If it were you... What would you do? " 
 
I rested my hea don his grave stone, closing my eyes. I leane day Los to it and kissed it gently. 
 
" I'm sorry Zelo. I wish ..... I could turn back the clock and let your last words you heared be me telling you I love you.i regret it. Not saying it before you die....I'm a horrible person .... A despicable person..."