A/N + Additional Ending

Airplane [OC Version]
Hello everyone! 
This is solstice, or otherwise known as Hana. I'm sorry to some of you who really wanted this to have a happy ending but I knew ever since the beginning that the death of AeRin (or Luhan in the OTP version) was to happen and that it was only going to be five chapters long. It sort of hurts even for me to write, it's not something that I was so open to doing but rather what I felt was right. If you guys liked the story (even if you cried at the end) I would like to know. I'm not much of a writer, but I'm not mean and having feedback or even knowing if I made a tear shed would be nice to hear since it gives me a little reassurance to maybe write more? In further news, I have an idea for my next story or two. I'm going to continue with the theme of using a song from the Pink Tape album and would like to do either the song 'Shadow' or 'Ending Page' next. So please comment below if you have a preference in songs and perhaps a male lead(s) for it. Also! I have a new story that I'm cowriting with a close friend. It follows a little mystery and crime scene investigation with idol life so it's a little different than Airplane so please be sure to check out 'Sworn to Secrecy' if you have time (especially if you're an Infinite fan. EXO will be appearing later on but we know Infinite is going to be one of the main groups in the story.
 
Thank you for all of your support through writing this short story. My heart goes to all of you!
 
 
 
 

 

Years have passed, time has moved on. The distant future has come upon. 
 
A little girl fixes her skirt and her hair while holding a baby tiger in her other arm as she walked through the halls of her new school. Her bookbag on her back was light but heavy like her heart. She was nervous as to what was to come and the baby tiger was her way coping with the change. As she stood in front of her new class, the other kids eyes looked upon her as the teacher spoke up. 
 
"Well class, this is AeRin, she just moved nearby and will be attending this school from now on so please give her a warm welcome. AeRin you can sit over there at the empty desk."
 
The little girl, AeRin as her teacher called her, moved forward to the desk, sitting down next to a boy. As the teacher talked, the little boy leaned over and whispered into her ear. 
 
"Hello AeRin, my name is Yixing. I'm 9. You're pretty and the baby tiger is cute. Let's be friends, okay?"
 
A light giggle comes out from her with a slight nod. 
 
"I'd like that."
 
-The End-
 

 

What you make of this ending is up to you. I like to believe that fate brought them together again and that they live happily ever after. 
 
I hope you've enjoyed 'Airplane'. I love you all, best wishes in life.