o23

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school ended, Hana called U-Kwon.

 

 

“Hello~” said U-Kwon

“oppa, I think I want to go out today” said Hana

“With who?” asked U-Kwon

“Olivia?” lied Hana. She wants to go alone.

“Alright then. I was about to call you because I can’t pick you up today~” said U-Kwon

“Really? Alright, bye then~ love you” said Hana and hung up the phone.

 

 

After Hana called U-Kwon, she gets on a bus to go to the town alone. She was sitting next to the window looking outside sadly. *I wonder what is he doing now~* thought Hana *probably having a fun time with his friends* thought Hana and sighed. *I miss you* thought Hana.

A few minutes later, the bus reached the town and Hana get off the bus. With her school uniforms, she walks alone around the town. *It would be much fun if Chanyeol is next to me now~ showing me new things and doing fun things with him~* thought Hana sadly. After a few minutes of walking, she felt thirsty. She entered to one of the shop nearby to buy some water. After she bought it, she went outside again to have a walk again.

She was walking while drinking the grape juice that she bought. Then, one accessories shop caught her eyes *that shop looks interesting* thought Hana and entered the shop. Meanwhile, Chanyeol who is in the same town that Hana went. He was having a walk alone too. He keeps on sighing while walking thinking of Hana. Not to forget, he was thinking what did Olivia said to him during recess at school just now. *I wish I could meet you right now Hana~ maybe I have the courage to say sorry to you now~* thought Chanyeol and sighed.

Chanyeol was walking while placing his hands in his pocket. Then, he saw a familiar figure in the accessories shop. *is that Hana?* thought Chanyeol. Hana was looking at the each of the accessories “I should ask oppa to buy some of this for me~” said Hana and smiled when she saw a charm bracelet that caught her eye. Then, she saw a friendship bracelet “I should buy that some day for Olivia and me to wear it together~” said Hana and touched the bracelet.

Then, Hana saw a pretty couple ring. When she saw it, she remembered the ring that Chanyeol bought for her. Even though she’s not with Chanyeol now, but she still wears it. *I miss you* thought Hana. When Hana was about to go out, she saw Chanyeol, was standing in front of the shop door looking at her *Chanyeol…* thought Hana as she look at him in surprised.

*should I say sorry to you?* thought Chanyeol and giving Hana his poker face. *I think I should go* thought Hana and was about to walk but Chanyeol held his hand out to stop her from walking “i-….” Said Chanyeol “go away…” said Hana and pushed his hand away. *even thought I missed you, but is still don’t want to see you in front of me for now* thought Hana as she walk to the bus stop to go home and leaving Chanyeol behind.

“im sorry Hana….” Said Chanyeol in. after he sighed, he walked away alone. “I sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter