o21

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana who was still at the playground alone under the rain can’t stop crying because of what Chanyeol did to her. “I thought you really love me….” Said Hana. She was still crying. Hana noticed that her phone is ringing. She took her phone and saw that U-Kwon is calling her. But she doesn’t feel like answering the phone so she turned off her phone so that no one could call her. Meanwhile, B-bomb was looking for Hana around the playground. And finally, he saw a girl sitting on a bench, looking down. She was drenched by the rain.

*is that Hana?* thought B-Bomb and went near her. “Hana? Is that you?” asked B-Bombwhile standing in front of her. Hana noticed that someone was asking her and he was standing in front of her. But she did not answer him. B-Bomb kneeled down in front of her and flips her bangs to see her face. “Hana?” called B-Bomb “Hana looked up and saw B-Bomb. “What’s wrong with you?” asked B-Bomb and put the umbrella under her. “You’re drenched! Come on, let’s go home~ U-kwon is looking for you~” said B-Bomb.

“oppa~” called Hana and hug him. She was crying while hugging him. “Let’s go home first and we’ll talk later… okay?” said B-Bomb and wiped Hana’s tears. While they were in the car, B-Bomb called U-Kwon.

 

“Yah~ I found her~ I send her home~” said B-Bomb

“You found her? Is she okay?” asked U-Kwon in panic

“I don’t think she’s okay~ you have to see it yourself later~” said B-Bomb while looking at Hana’s face.

“Okay~ I’ll be at home~” said U-Kwon and hung up the phone.

 

B-Bomb saw that Hana was shivering because of cold. So, he took out his jacket and put on Hana. “You’re cold?” asked B-Bomb. Hana nodded. “Then why did you sit there under the rain?” asked B-Bomb. “oppa, he’s so mean….” Said Hana “who?”Asked B-Bomb “im not in the mood to say his name now…” said Hana “alright, I send you home~” said B-Bomb. “You can sleep for a while~” said B-Bomb. “It’s okay…” answered Hana.

A few minutes later, they’ve arrived at Hana’s house. U-Kwon was waiting for Hana at outside with his umbrella. After he saw B-Bomb’s car was in front of their house gate, he went near the car and opened Hana’s door. “Why are you in drenched?” asked U-Kwon “she stayed on the rain just now~” said B-Bomb. “Yah, what’s wrong?” asked U-Kwon “you should go in and talk to her~ she’s shivering now~” said B-Bomb.

“Come in now~” said U-Kwon and bring Hana in the house. “Thanks Minhyuk” said U-Kwon to B-Bomb. He was saying his real name. “oppa, im so cold…” said Hana “arrasseo… go get change now~ and then go to sleep…” said U-Kwon. Then, Hana wento to her room to changed into warm clothes. * she looks so sad* thought U-Kwon. A few hours later, U-Kwon went Hana’s room and so no one. Then, he searches for her at the third floor. When he opened the door, he saw Hana was sitting on a cushion next to window looking outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter